Webfortis Announces New Apple Watch App for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Parature – MSDynamicsWorld.com
Microsoft partner Webfortis has announced it will release a new app for the Apple Watch that works with Dynamics CRM and Parature.
The company is also launching a new Mobility Practice that will focus on building custom mobile solutions across all platforms to access Dynamics CRM and Parature to improve the customer service and customer engagement experiences, according to officials of the companies.
The Customer Service Apple Watch app, which the company says it developed with Microsoft, is aimed at letting you take the power of Dynamics CRM and your connected wrist device (via the Apple Watch) and perform such functions as:
- Create a service ticket with just a few clicks
- Check your connected account for pertinent information
- View common “how to” articles specific to a job function
- See the latest status of an account before you walk in the door to visit with your client (open service tickets, satisfaction levels, etc.)
- Receive alerts on your Apple Watch telling you things as they happen real-time.
“The Webfortis Mobility Practice is another stepping stone in maximizing our customers’ investments in CRM and Parature,” said CEO Marc Wolenik, in a statement. “We’re particularly proud of the Apple Watch featuring Parature from Microsoft and look forward to additional applications in the near future.”
Webfortis will be featuring the Customer Service Apple Watch app at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Orlando on Tuesday, July 14.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.