Annual Microsoft Dynamics® User Conference Kicks Off in Reno, NV.
TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Dynamic Communities, Inc., the supporting organization behind the official user groups for Microsoft Dynamics® AX, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® NAV and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM products, announces record attendance at Summit 2015 in Reno, NV.
The User Group Summit kicked off today with over 4,000 Dynamics users, partners and Microsoft employees in attendance, a 14% growth over Summit 2014. Attendees have gathered at Summit to enhance their Dynamics skills, solve issues and learn best practices with the user or partner volunteer led sessions. Summit also provides Dynamics users with the unique opportunity to interact directly with Microsoft executives and product teams to provide feedback on future releases of the Dynamics products.
“Summit is 100% focused on the Dynamics end user,” said Janet Lampert, President and COO of Dynamic Communities. “The growth in Summit attendance and User Group membership indicates the hunger Dynamics users have for role, industry and module-specific education and hands-on training.”
Key highlights of this years’ conference include:
- Keynote presentations from Microsoft Leaders
- Bill Patterson, General Manager Microsoft Corporate
- Dan Brown, General Manager in Microsoft Dynamics AX R&D
- Marko Perisic, General Manager for Microsoft Dynamics SMB R&D
- Jeff Trosen, Director of Engineering, Microsoft
- Nearly 1,000 breakout Sessions across AXUG Summit, CRMUG Summit, GPUG Summit and NAVUG Summit
- Expo Hall featuring nearly 200 exhibiting companies
- Opening keynote by George Kourounis, avid adventurer and host of TV’s Angry Planet
- Award recognition for All-Stars in each user group, distinguishing Members who have provided outstanding service and leadership to the user group community
- Volunteer training to enhance leadership and immersion opportunities within the user group community
Preceding Summit 2015, Pre-Conference Academy training attracted more than 600 students for two days of hands-on, in-depth learning on Dynamics products.
About Dynamic Communities, Inc: Dynamic Communities, Inc. (DCI) is the supporting organization behind the Dynamics AX User Group (AXUG®), the Dynamics CRM User Group (CRMUG®), the Dynamics GP User Group (GPUG®), and the Dynamics NAV User Group (NAVUG™). Dynamic Communities is independent from Microsoft; however, its close working relationship positions its groups to be a collective voice to Microsoft on user concerns, needs, and requests.