By Dan Anthony Maurno
Quote-to-cash solution provider Apttus has announced that its Apttus Intelligent Cloud-previously available only as a native Salesforce application-is now available to Microsoft customers running Azure.
As the company describes its solution, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud “encompasses and enhances every facet of the revenue cycle, making it the end-to-end solution for the largest and most complex sales operations in the world.”
Until now, Apttus offerings were built on the Salesforce platform and available only to Salesforce users. This morning’s announcement, which came during this morning’s Microsoft Envision keynote, signals that Apttus has a multiplatform strategy for its future. As Diginomica detailed, Apttus shares more than 500 enterprise customers with Salesforce, and has renewed its OEM agreement with Salesforce through 2023; but as the company seeks IPO, it naturally must extend to other platforms.
What Microsoft customers can expect
“Our customers are leaders in their respective markets and require enterprise-level Quote-to-Cash applications,” said Jujhar Singh, Microsoft’s General Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a statement. For Microsoft customers, “[Apttus’ Intelligent Cloud] adds value to their existing investment in Dynamics CRM. Our customers can benefit from Apttus’ Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, and Revenue Management solutions.”
As Apttus describes in a press release, Microsoft customers “can now utilize the most advanced and innovative Quote-to-Cash solutions available anywhere,” including:
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ). “Close bigger deals faster”, Apttus promises, with visibility into the latest product and pricing information, and the ability to quote quickly. Apttus’ CPQ includes built-in analytics and workflows, all aimed at easing and speeding the sales process.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM). This offers visibility and control of the contract management process, with accelerated contract lifecycles designed to keep sales teams ahead of competition.
- Revenue Management. Realization of revenue, order management, commitments, billing, and account growth are all synced with quoting and contract solutions.
- Omni-channel E-Commerce. Apttus promises the ability to create a “true omnichannel buying experience” in which product, price and promotional information is always tailored, secure and up-to-date.
- Incentives management of promotions, commissions, and rebates.
- Quote-to-Cash Intelligence for decision makers at every level. A a Deep-Learning powered tool makes dynamic recommendations based on transactional data versus static rules.
- User Experience. Data and documents in Word and Excel act as interfaces to Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the Apttus X-Author for Dynamics application.
Apttus Quote-to-Cash applications, as well as Apttus X-Author for Microsoft Dynamics, will be made available on Microsoft Pinpoint.