By: Linda Rosencrance
Crowe Horwath Intros 5 New Apps for Dynamics AX
Crowe Horwath LLP, a Microsoft Gold Certified ERP Partner, has introduced five new apps to enhance Microsoft Dynamics AX for users.
The apps are:
- Asset Calculator: This app combines lease management with a financial impact calculator to help organizations comply with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulation on accounting standards for leases.
- Batch Process Manager: This app streamlines and standardizes processes across multiple legal entities so users can create, manage and execute batch jobs.
- Financial Close Workbench: This app simplifies the period-end closing process.
- General Journal: This app simplifies entering general journals in Dynamics AX with a user-configurable import template that reduces data-entry errors and helps identify data inconsistencies.
- Notes Optimizer: This app standardizes Dynamics AX notes across an organization to save time, reduce data errors and improve communications.
Infer Rolls Out New Connector for Dynamics 365 to Boost Sales
Infer Inc. has launched a new connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. Infer helps companies improve sales by bringing predictive analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) into any application.
“This integration between Dynamics 365 and Infer brings best-in-class sales and marketing predictions right into the native CRM fields and workflows that enterprises use every day,” said said Vik Singh, CEO and co-founder of Infer, in a statement.
As the company describes its solution, Infer mines comprehensive customer data and buying signals from Dynamics CRM, as well as marketing automation and web analytics systems, returning accurate predictions and insights through connectors for Dynamics 365 for Sales.
It also pushes out data signals, predictions, profile segments and other useful insights to sales management and engagement applications to orchestrate go-to-market workflows across automation platforms.
Additionally, Infer delivers its predictive intelligence to analytics systems, such as Microsoft Power BI, to drive transparency through next-generation sales and marketing management reporting, officials said.
Campaign Monitor Integrates with Dynamics CRM
Campaign Monitor, a provider of email marketing and automation software, has unveiled Campaign Monitor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to enable marketers to harness customer data to tailor communications and send more targeted email marketing campaigns.
“With Campaign Monitor for Microsoft Dynamics, marketers are empowered to easily create branded and personalized email marketing campaigns that engage customers and drive business results,” said Kraig Swensrud, chief marketing officer at Campaign Monitor, in a statement.
Campaign Monitor for Microsoft Dynamics brings the following features to Dynamics CRM customers:
- A drag-and-drop email builder to create email campaigns
- Personalized one-to-one marketing campaigns with customer data from Microsoft Dynamics
- Email templates that work on any mobile device
- Marketing automation to trigger customer journeys with CRM data
- Rich reporting around email campaign engagement
Sunrise Offers Quick Start 365 and Supply Chain 365 Industry Solutions for Dynamics 365
Sunrise Technologies, provider of Microsoft Cloud solutions for consumer brands, manufacturers, and retailers, has released two industry solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Quick Start 365 helps companies jumpstart their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementations or upgrades and Supply Chain 365 enables firms to spot supply chain issues early and fix them fast, company officials said.
“Our longtime experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, now known as Dynamics 365, is putting us in a position of strength as our industry evolves in a mobile-first, cloud-first world,” said John Pence, Founder and president of Sunrise Technologies. “We are ready for Dynamics 365 and already have a number of cloud projects underway with our proven industry solutions.”
Sunrise’s industry solutions, Quick Start 365 and Supply Chain 365, will be available for cloud deployments of Microsoft Dynamics 365, and on premise deployments of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.