Cloud/SaaS ERP/CRM Sales highlights
- ERP – 23 years, CRM 23 years, Cloud ERP/CRM 15 years (ERP – NetSuite since 2014, MS Dynamics AX and GP since 2014 in the cloud and 2008 on-prem, Salesforce software and services since 2013)
- Geographic territories covered
- Primarily the west coast with national accounts such as Merrill Lynch, Bear Sterns, Target, Best Buy, Harley Davidson, International Trucks and the like taking me all over the country.
- Key industries or vertical areas of concentration
- Manufacturing since 1994, consumer packaged goods since 2000, food and beverage since 2000, and I have worked the local Entertainment and Automotive sectors since 2003; SPE, FOX, MGM, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kawasaki etc.
- Approximate yearly sales numbers
- 2016 $3.4M, 2015 $3M, 2014 $2.7M
November 2007 – Present Leading National Systems Integrator
Director of Sales (Business Development) – Software and Services
SAP/Oracle customer services and New Software Business to the Western Middle Market
Sales of Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX; NetSuite; Salesforce.com; SAP, Oracle and Epicor Software and Services to Fortune 1000.
- 2016 FY 103% of $3M quota
- 2016 Presidents Club attainment
- 2015 117% of $2M quota with a rolling monthly billable hours of $50K avg.
- 2015 Presidents Club attainment
- 2014 140% of 1.5M quota with a rolling monthly billable hours of $30K avg.
- $4M CRM/Case management software sale and software development project to Merrill Lynch
- $1.2M Software and services Microsoft AX sale to large Southern CA based hair products company
- $800K Software and services Microsoft AX sale to Korean food manufacturer
- $700K NetSuite Cloud Software sale to large Southern CA rag manufacturer
- $700K NetSuite Cloud Software sale to Large Northern CA Spice manufacturer/distributor
- $1M Infrastructure outsourcing project to global gemological transportation company
- $1M Software Management Outsourcing project with Large Chinese Bank
- $750K SAP Implementation for a large European HQ’d dental equipment manufacturer in LA
- Western region technology sales leader over 11 other BD’s
- Microsoft AX, CRM and 365 west coast channel/partner manager
- Served as Team Leader for Microsoft AX in discreet and process manufacturing industry
- Microsoft CRM Leader Liaison for MS Western Sales
August 2006 to November 2007 Tier 1 ERP Publisher
Territory Sales Manager
Sold applications software and services both directly and through a network of 30 Value Added Resellers (VARs) to customers in a 10 State region. Applications included Financials, Distribution, Project Management, Warehousing, Human Resources, Payroll, Document Management and Manufacturing.
- Achieved 104% YTD of 2007 of direct sales quota, $1.4M in software and $1.6M in services.
- Achieved 115% YTD of 2007 VAR quota, closing $3M of $5M quota, 60% SW and 40% services.
- $500K HCM – Estes Incorporated – Fertilizer Manufacturer and POS
- $250K – HR, Payroll ART Emergency Response Teams
- Managed an active $15M VAR pipeline of 19 deals with 12 key partners.
- Added 5 new VARs in California and Texas in 2007.
- Achieved 115% of overall quota in 2006: 106% of software quota and 124% of services quota.
- Drove $6M through the VAR channel in 2006, with a $4.2M quota.
- Achieved 123% of $3.4M quota in 2005, ranking #2 of 17 enterprise reps in the company.