Results oriented marketing and business development professional with 15 years experience in multiple technology ecosystems. Successfully designed and implemented channel marketing and partner programs from the ground up for boutique, regional and national SIs. Strong relationship management and business development skills have led to the ability to easily connect with partners, and instill trust for long-term success and increased revenue.
Leading Systems Integrator April 2016 – Current
- Responsible for alliances within the national Salesforce practice
- Created and formalized alliance program for the practice, resulting in Platinum partnership and the highest ACV and booked revenue in history
- Managed internal education programs, events and campaigns
- Created strategic partnerships allowing the practice to expand footprint into new Clouds
- Deep understanding of sales regions and the respective Salesforce teams – expanding into Industry Verticals and specializations
- Strong working relationship with Service Cloud and Community Cloud teams within Salesforce as well as GTM Alliance teams
Leading Salesforce December 2014 – April 2016
- Oversaw Partner Alliance program for Salesforce, inclusive of sales and marketing strategies, GTM development, operational activity and nurturing activities
- Created and managed strategic partnerships with global and regional SI’s within the Salesforce partner ecosystem, increasing company presence within the community resulting in increased pipeline
- Ability to drive pipeline, form relationships with C-level executives and partner constituents, and generate go to market strategies increasing ACV / revenue
- Leverages relationships within Salesforce to increase visibility,resulting in invitations to attend QBRs, participate in joint selling opportunities and strategic events
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce GTM team, having worked with the core, and newly formed SFMC teams
October 2013 – December 2014 Leading Salesforce Partner
Manager, Partner Business Development (Alliances)
- Managed strategy, business development and overall partnership requirements for the Salesforce Commercial Business Unit within the U.S.
- Created partner program for Pardot, which generated nearly $1M worth of business in year one, including more than 100 implementations.
- Directed partner relationship with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Negotiated first subcontracting project for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Pro Services, for one of the top four national retailers in the U.S.
- Oversaw partner marketing efforts including: customer events, networking sponsorships, Dreamforce and Connections on behalf of the CBU, Pardot and Marketing Cloud
December 2010 – October 2013 Leading Salesforce Partner
Partner Alliance Manager
- Created and managed Partner Program forming strategic formal alliances with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Heroku, and Google Analytics
- Successful sales professional demonstrating the ability to solution sell through discovering constraints, operational inefficiencies and identifying opportunities
- Developed sales pipeline strategy through partner channel, increasing Sundog’s visibility and new business development
- Successfully executed marketing campaign to promote Sundog as one of eight Salesforce.com Digital Services Alliance Partners (Marketing Cloud)
- Managed the sales cycle and obtained a Fortune 100 company as a client
May 2007 – June 2010 Leading Systems Integrator
Business Development Manager
- Developed company business strategy for attracting new leads through marketing/demand generation activities including: trade show planning and attendance, campaign development, public relations and advertising, and inside sales campaigns
- Consistently exceeded sales quota and developed strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Facilitated client discovery sessions and prepared demos tailored to client needs
- Generated more than $4.5 million worth of business in three years
- Managed inside sales team and created internal campaigns for reaching sales goals
October 2005 – April 2006 Microsoft Corporation
- Collaborated with partner recruitment team to increase Microsoft Business Solution partner program
- Developed partner network through various marketing efforts including web seminars, speaking engagements, trade shows and overall partner recruitment efforts
- Facilitated 15 city recruitment events across the country for the release of CRM 3.0
- Managed Partner Recruitment website and facilitated partner discovery sessions
- She is seeking a Channel Sales/Alliances role within a growing NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics Partner and is open to both leadership, as well as, individual contributor roles.