Mavenlink, a leading provider of cloud-based software for the modern services organization, announced today two new integrations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Finance and Operations. The integration enables customers to save time and cut costs by easily and thoughtfully connecting Mavenlink with Microsoft solutions.
Using Mavenlink M-Bridge and Microsoft Azure, the connection of Mavenlink with Dynamics 365 for Sales and Finance and Operations automates project creation and demand forecasting from the CRM, while synchronizing time, expense, invoicing, and cash information with the ERP system. It enables a full quote-to-cash process for professional and marketing services businesses using Dynamics 365 for Sales and Finance and Operations.
“Our new partnership with Microsoft enables us to offer the market a modern professional services automation solution that is thoughtfully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365,” said Ray Grainger, CEO and founder of Mavenlink. “This integration exemplifies why Mavenlink built the M-Bridge integration and extensibility platform — to help services organizations get the most out of best-in-class applications without sacrificing efficiency or productivity.”
Mavenlink’s M-Bridge is an open API-based integration platform that allows service-centric organizations to eliminate silos and disconnected processes by simply integrating key apps like CRM, ERP, HCM, office productivity, workstream collaboration, and document sharing. The new Mavenlink- Dynamics 365 for Sales and Finance and Operations integrations offer users a variety of benefits, including:
- Automatic synching of updates to tasks and project financials in Mavenlink
- Mavenlink-approved timesheets and their corresponding time, date, and rates pushed to Dynamics 365 automatically
- Trigger new Mavenlink projects from Dynamics 365 to deliver client engagements
- Track pipeline in Mavenlink via status changes in Dynamics 365 to accurately forecast resourcing needs
- Stay informed on the health of each engagement by monitoring budget, status, and percent complete
- Paid invoices for synchronized Dynamics 365 projects will have the amount synchronized to Mavenlink for the purposes of tracking paid versus unpaid budget within the Project Management Workspace
- New users created in Dynamics 365 can automatically be created in Mavenlink
- Approved expenses in Mavenlink are pushed to Dynamics 365, and if an expense report is rejected in Dynamics 365, it will become rejected in Mavenlink
Muhammad Alam, General Manager of Microsoft Dynamics 365 said, “We’re pleased to extend our AppSource product offering with Mavenlink. This integration will enable professional and marketing services organizations to reap the combined benefits of Mavenlink and Dynamics 365 for Sales and Finance and Operations.”
Mavenlink is the modern software platform for professional and marketing services organizations. It is the only solution that helps services firms establish an operational system of record that facilitates their business lifecycle, including key capabilities like resource management, project management, collaboration, project accounting, and Business Intelligence. Services organizations in more than 100 countries are improving operational execution, increasing agility, and driving improved financial performance with Mavenlink. Mavenlink was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte, is the only solution to be listed as a Leader in both G2 Crowd’s Best Professional Services Automation and Best Project Management Software grids, and has been recognized as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work. Learn more at www.mavenlink.com.