By: Ty Trumbull
GSD Company, headquartered in New York City, is a technology consulting firm with additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia, Toronto, Ontario, and Vancouver, British Columbia. The company provides customer relationship management, customer service management, and marketing automation solutions primarily on the Salesforce.com platform. The company works largely in the financial services, nonprofit, consumer, and professional services industries.
Audaxium, founded a decade ago in Toronto, is an Oracle NetSuite Alliance and Suite Developer Network partner.
The GSD-Audaxium deal represents a market irony: Even as competition between Salesforce and Oracle NetSuite intensifies, partners can continue to drive revenues from both cloud application platforms.
GSD Company Acquires Audaxium: Executive Perspectives
Gregory DelGenio, partner and chief revenue officer at GSD Company commented on the deal:
“Our mission is to enable our clients to maximize their investment on the world’s most innovative technology by building robust and specific industry-focused solutions to fit the evolving needs of a growing company. Augmenting the world’s most innovative sales, service, marketing, and engagement technology alongside the most effective and optimized cloud-based ERP, will unlock immense value and streamlined operations for our clients.”
Rob MacEwen, CEO of Audaxium added:
“Through becoming part of GSD Company, our team of Oracle NetSuite consultants and developers will be in an even better position to help clients get the most value out of their technology. Our combined operations and investment from GSD will equate to an increased level of support from our collective teams. Together with GSD, I look forward to continuing our unrelenting commitment to customer success in the future.”
The entire Audaxium team will join GSD Company as full-time employees, the companies said. We’re checking on headcount figures.
Oracle NetSuite Partners: M&A Activity
M&A activity involving Oracle NetSuite partners has been steady. Among the deals we’ve been tracking:
- Audit, tax, and consulting services company RSM US LLP acquired Explore Consulting, an Oracle NetSuite solution provider.
- RSM UK bought First Hosted Limited (FHL), uniting two of the world’s most successful Oracle NetSuite partners for SaaS-driven cloud ERP applications.
- Aktion acquired Maximum Computer Systems (MCS), an Oracle, NetSuite, Infor & IBM technology solutions partner.
Salesforce Partners: M&A Activity
Meanwhile, Salesforce partners have seen considerable M&A activity of late. Both as the acquirer and the acquisition taret. Here are a few of the deals we’ve been following:
- Infosys acquired Fluido, a Salesforce cloud consulting, implementation and training partner with reach across Europe.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions acquired SaaSfocus, a major Salesforce cloud consulting partner in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region with operations in Australia and India.
- ScanSource acquired Canpango, an implementation and cloud consulting partner.
- FMT Consultants, a Microsoft and NetSuite partner, acquired Red Sky Solutions of Orange County, California in May 2018.
- Simplus in May 2018 acquired CirrusOne, a Salesforce and Oracle partner that offers consulting services for CPQ (configure, price, quote) and quote-to-cash solutions.
- Spaulding Ridge acquired Baun Consulting, a cloud CRM partner.
- Capgemini acquired Lyons Consulting Group, a Commerce Cloud partner.
- BV Investment Partners acquired control of Apps Associates, an IT services company.
- Simplus raised $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquired Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
- Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracted Pamlico Capital private equity investment for financial services, healthcare push.