Dynamics 365-CRM Solutions Architect
Recognized among the top 20 global IT managed service and cloud-service providers by leading industry publications, they are one of the leading digital transformation consulting, implementation, and IT management providers, enabling improved business results with Microsoft’s key technologies. As an IT consulting and management leader for more than 20 years, they have become one of the largest managed service providers globally.
Key services include Predictive analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI) strategies and solutions, workplace modernization, and process innovation. Additional capabilities include:
- Business consulting and business systems implementation
- Predictive analytics and enhanced internet-of-things delivery capabilities
- Business systems planning and implementation expertise in the areas of CRM, analytics, eCommerce platforms, ERP and productivity and collaboration solutions
- Cloud migration and support capabilities
- Skilled personnel across: Microsoft Dynamics (365, AX, CRM), Power BI for Office 365, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure Analysis Service, Tableau, and Magento
- Expansive expertise across broad platforms within Microsoft and Amazon Web Services.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) practice started almost 5 years ago. Delivery organization is roughly 85 people strong at present with aggressive growth aspirations.
Strong sales track record in both the Manufacturing and Retail eCommerce industries – across the United States.
11 person Marketing organization and strong PreSales – Solutions Architects to support the sales effort. Very strong track record of fully qualifying leads and providing excellent product and solution demonstrations that have led to a win rate of 4 out of every 5 deals.
Executive staff comprised of former Microsoft and Anderson Consulting employees.
Never going to be a Sunday-Thursday grind, actually do believe in the Digital Remote concept. No burnout due to travel.
Very good at empowering them at home with the tools necessary to be successful. Very entrepreneurial company. - Very refreshing approach to growth.
Fast growing, fun environment.
They have very good benefits. On par with most of your larger SI's, including Accenture.
Very willing and commitment to invest in their growth objectives.
Can give the client the the impression if they don't have the answer, they will get the answer for the customer.
Techno-Functional Architect – Strong understanding of how to design a solution, can Architect the solution, but does not need to be very involved with actual implementation.. If they had developed in the past, would be good. Engineer to Architect progression. May contribute to sales, but does not need to be front and center with a customer.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 10% - 20% on average
Compensation: $1350-155k/yr base salary + bonus and excellent benefits.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Dynamics CRM Practice Director
- Work with functional lead to identify the right technologies and application composition and interoperation design
- Work with clients on IT blueprinting and road-mapping
- Provides definition to the complete systems landscape including system of record and master data management
- Considers best ways for IT landscape to be integrated
- Comprehends and applies understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM technical functionality, SDK, platform, customization and integration capabilities
- Understands current entity structure and can act like a DBA in terms of extending the database or modifying it based on customer needs
- Has worked on large, integrated, customized CRM projects, leading or significantly participating in development and deployment
- Awareness and integration with other systems in the CRM ecosystem
- Worked with other CRM systems
- Can help with high level designs for order of magnitude estimations or detailed designed for implementations
- Can put together design concepts, ERD’s, workflow diagrams and wireframes to support technical explanations to customers and developers