Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE-CRM Development Consultant Lead
15+ year old public accounting firm with offices spread across the United States that established a separately managed Microsoft ERP/CRM practice at around the time of inception. Company as a whole is a $650million+ consultancy which provides the infrastructure and capital to ensure the the Enterprise Technology group can focus on their customers.
They have been delivering Dynamics AX solutions successfully since 1998 and have over 125 referenceable customers to date. These are actual reference accounts with company names, contacts and contact details available. They have a very strong culture of client satisfaction.
Clients are spread throughout the United States with a heavy industry focus in manufacturing and distribution. Specific expertise in transportation & logistics, as well as, complex financial institutions.
The Enterprise team which is comprised of Dynamics 365 (AX and CRM) is just over 35 employees today. They have been averaging $12-15million in yearly revenues, but have been experiencing 35% growth rate on average.
The I.T. Services team as a whole is just over 100 employees which are comprised of Dynamics GP, Sage and Infrastructure consulting professionals.
They have developed I.P. and continue to differentiate themselves in the marketplace with continued product development efforts.
Feels that they pay at or above market rate with strong starting salaries and a very thought out career track to improve upon this that is very transparent for all parties involved. Individuals progression in the firm is something you can directly impact, can go from associate all the way up to partner.
Opportunity is to move into a Partner level with full equity stake. They also provide a Manager /Director track.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 30% on average
Compensation: Depending on experience, ranging from $80-135k/yr. Aggressive review schedules that equate to rapid advances in base compensation and bonus programs.
EXAMPLE: Current consultant that started at $100k base salary and no bonus 3yrs ago is now earning a base salary of $160k + $30k bonus.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of the Enterprise Services practice and Partner with the firm.
Unique Opportunity: The company is in a very unique position where they are poised to grow aggressively and looking for key individuals that want to have a direct impact in that growth strategy and success. This is a realistic opportunity to grow professionally in leadership responsibilities, earnings potentials and ultimately grow into a Partner and Equity stakeholder.
Position Description: The successful candidate must have at least 2 year of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and be knowledgeable of the various versions of the product (2011/2013/2015 and 2016 and Dynamics 365). The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional sales and marketing CRM solutions as well as custom solutions configured using the native configuration tools. The ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Custom Workflow Activities, Plugins, and J-script and in which circumstances their use is appropriate is valued and communication at all levels of an organization from end users to executives is required.
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for Dynamics CRM implementation
- Assist with new customer implementation
- Mentor and train new team members
- Thrive at customer interaction
- Experience with end-user training
- Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Client/customer facing meetings
- Presentations to prospective clients
- Support 3rd party products as added to product stack
- Comprehends and applies understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM technical functionality, SDK, platform, customization and integration capabilities
- Understands current entity structure and can act like a DBA in terms of extending the database or modifying it based on customer needs
- Has worked on large, integrated, customized CRM projects, leading or significantly participating in development and deployment
- Awareness and integration with other systems in the CRM ecosystem
- Worked with other CRM systems
- Can help with high level designs for order of magnitude estimations or detailed designed for implementations
- Can put together design concepts, ERD’s, workflow diagrams and wireframes to support technical explanations to customers and developers
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- 4+ years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with both CRM on-premises and online versions
- Must have experience using TFS and other development tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Dynamics stack experience a huge plus (GP, AX, etc.)
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Good communication
- Management ability/experience
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently
- Ability to work with remote team