Cloud Technology Architect
The fastest growing Microsoft Partner in the US 5 years running , growing completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions.
Ample opportunity for a solid career path and promotions based on merit.
A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
Continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
Avid supporters of the arts and culture in our communities, and offer opportunities for you to get involved including but not limited to sponsored event attendance and volunteering
Promoting a healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals that is family oriented.
Offers relocation assistance to anyone residing in the continental United States and low travel requirements in comparison to other Dynamics Partner.
Who We Are A team of consummate professionals with the experience and know-how to tackle the most challenging business problems. They serve the oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and construction segments within the state of Texas and the South Central United States. Combining the business acumen of former practicing certified public accountants and industry specialists with the technology expertise of software developers and process improvement specialists, they drive real business results utilizing technology.
A Professional Services Director in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a background in finance, implementation management and the skills required to lead a team to deliver solutions as promised, with no surprises.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate your team and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
Location: TX. Relocation assistance is provided.
Travel: None, no overnight travel required.
Compensation: $100-150/yr base, bonus range from $25-55k/yr and excellent benefits. Realistic opportunity to earn equity stake in organization within 18-24 months.
Unique differentiators of organization:
- They are very focused on cross training across the various products. Don’t every feel like you are working in a stagnant product – always opportunity to stay current with the latest technologies.
- The growth at the organization is amazing. Have grown from 45 employees to nearly 100 in last couple of years with aspirations to be near 250 in next 3 years.
- Average overnight travel expectation at 20%. 30% is extreme for Functional Consultants, even less for Developers. Very easy to keep employees happy with a more balanced work/life balance.
- They boast a client retention rate in excess of 95%. This is enabled in part because they have a completely separate support organization staffed with employees that prefer working with existing customers vs. handling new implementations.
- Realistic promotion opportunity within the organization. Very defined levels (Associate, Sr. Associate, Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Vice President/Equity stakeholder) that allows individuals to advance every couple of years.
- Continued education & certification programs in place and encouraged throughout organization
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
Work collaboratively with team members to complete projects, and to develop consulting professionalism to be able to work directly with clients on solutions.
Execute thorough technical requirements gathering in support of solution design activities. Maintain good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
Hands on Azure cloud experience – familiarity designing, implementing, configuring, supporting the following
– Azure AD – Azure SQL – Azure Remote App – Azure IaaS offerings (virtual machines) – Azure networking, site-to-site VPNs and Expressroute – Azure PaaS web apps – Azure Service Bus – Other Azure offerings
Provides sales support assisting with demo prep.
Understands project scope for creating estimates.
Account management responsibility to retain client relationships and identify new opportunities.
Adhere to methodology framework and follow project management standards.
Desired certifications and proficiency in Microsoft Azure Solutions.
10% sales support, 70% project execution, 10% practice management, 10% content creation.