Director of NetSuite Solutions
One of the fastest growing NetSuite Partners in the channel with plans to double in size in the next 12 months!
Over 7 years of extensive NetSuite experience
Current NetSuite team is 18 people strong, but plans to exceed 25 over the next quarter
Growth goal is large. Goal is to grow the team in the US and Asia. Alot of opportunity.
- Our Growth Goals in the next 5 years are to partner with 100 new Netsuite clients in the USA. In the next 5 years we will also be expanding into Asia and selling net new licenses along with customization.
- The remainder of the year our conservative forecast is for 10 more new customers (we have a bunch in the funnel right now)
- Next year our forecast is 25 New customers between customization and net new licenses
Opportunity: Looking for an experienced NetSuite Practice Leader to manage the growing NetSuite delivery team.
Looking for somebody that can work with executive management to review the current go-to-market strategy, made adjustments to that strategy, and execute accordingly.
A Professional Services Director in NetSuite, with a background in finance, implementation management and the skills required to lead a team to deliver solutions as promised, with no surprises.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate your team and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
Title: Director of NetSuite Solutions
Location: CA required, preference for greater Los Angeles area, will provide relocation assistance
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the President
Travel: Very little, 25% or less
Compensation: Up to $300k/yr
Overview: The Director of Services –NetSuite is an experienced consulting and management professional with responsibility for the oversight – planning, execution, monitoring – of multiple projects to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
While the clients are the Director’s customers; the consultants are the Director’s primary asset. Just as client facing is the Director’s main focus; positioning, marketability, and development of consultants is at the heart of his or her success.
A Director of Services possesses expert level knowledge in a vertical discipline, industry, technology, or cross-products in the technical/application area. S/he must demonstrate Master Level competencies in areas of leadership, creativity, efficiency, excellence, integrity, flexibility, relationship management, and influence while exhibiting corporate Values.
Client Relations Responsibilities
- Provide clients with smooth transition from the sales phase into product implementation.
- Work closely with experts to define application systems that support redesign and improved business processes for our clients.
- Provide the highest quality service.
- Ensure the highest quality standards are met in all assignments.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.
- Build professional credibility and foster long-term relationships with client contacts.
- Develop referenceable clients.
- Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate Vision and Values.
- Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
- Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
- Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
- Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
- Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
- Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
- Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
- Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
- Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
- Has the ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to clients and management.
- Maintain and integrate understanding of advances in technology and industry.
- Share and disseminate applicable information with client and team.
- Provide pre-sales and sales support.
- Plan, organize and complete work in a timely basis with high quality.
- Submit all timesheets, expense reports, status reports, and management reports on a timely basis.
- Has thorough knowledge of corporate administrative policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and guidance to less experienced managers and consultants.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and assessment and enhancement of consultant skills.
Personal Development Responsibilities
- Adapt negotiation skills to advisory role using them to influence client business direction as well as project team decisions.
- Maintain excellent understanding of industry trends. Constantly further personal knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and surpass the expectations of company and client.
- Continue to increase skills and product knowledge consistent with professional development requirements.
- Contribute valuable and accurate information to the corporate knowledge base.
- Hold a degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Possess ten or more years experience in the information technology, ERP, consulting, or related field.