Technical Solutions Architect – Development Lead
International consultancy serving customers worldwide. They are experts in the retail, food and manufacturing industries. They know about these industries’ processes, needs and wants in-depth through years of ERP implementations, and their success is solely based on their ability to convert knowledge into value for customers. They have proven this through 20 years of experience with more than 6,000 successful business cases.
Microsoft has recognized them with virtually every global award they offer. Over the last 10 years, they have received Microsoft’s “Global Partner Of The Year”, “Inner Circle”, “Customer Excellence Award”, “Manufacturing Leadership Award”, “Development Partner of the Year”, “Global ISV of the Year”, “Retail Partner of the Year”, “Manufacturing Partner of the Year”, and “Distribution Partner of the Year”.
Dynamics NAV Practice:
Most of their implementations are above 50 users and above $1million. Middle market-Enterprise space.
Doubled in revenue and in team size in the last 2 years. Global reach of sharing, UK, Denmark, Estonia/Lithuania/Baltic Region.
Vertically focused on Process Manufacturing – Food specifically.
Typical installation is very customized and long term.
Growing the team, very, very stable. They do several acquisitions each year. Will be opportunities for growth and advancement into leadership.
See growth in NAV for next 24 months. Current NAV practice is over 40 full time employees, no contractors. Spread throughout the US.
Team of Project Managers, Functional Consultants, Sr. Developers and a Customer Support team.
Wearing multiple hats, help architect and demo the solution. Lead Functional Architect/Consultant.
Very industry focused, heavy production, warehousing, and food industry.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in North America
Compensation: $105-135k/yr base salary + 3 separate bonus pools and excellent benefits
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Consulting Director
Travel: Could be up to 50%, though actively working to reduce this to less than 25%. While not at a client site, work can be done from the comfort of your home.
|Job Summary||The primary role is that of a Technical Solution Architect (TSA)/Lead Developer on NAV Implementation, specifically in the Food and Process Manufacturing Industries. A TSA works with NAV prospects and install base clients to review development, customizations and integration needs within the solution. In this role, this individual would work with the Implementation team and Maintain Best Practices for NAV development and SQL tuning. This individual should have the ability to not only lead a group in order to establish a consensus, but also have the ability to execute on the agreed upon project activities.|
|Duties and Responsibilities||· Ensure technical consistency of all solution components within the total solution being delivered to a customer
· Ensure that the highest level of quality is being maintained with regard to technical specifications and version controls, development code, integrations, and data migrations
· Create detailed technical specifications, inclusive of estimates
· Create new customizations
· Modify existing customizations
· Perform data conversions
· Debug existing code and craft resolutions
· Perform Dynamics NAV upgrades
· Install Dynamics NAV service packs
· Install Dynamics NAV hotfixes
· Perform other related duties as required
|Credentials and Experience||· Degree in Information Technology or significant IT coursework or relevant experience and a Business degree desired
· Minimum 6 years of experience working with Dynamics NAV in development and infrastructure and SQLServer related tasks; NAV DEV and Installation Certifications preferred
· 6+ years of experience in IT industry with ERP. Specifically in the Food and Process Manufacturing Industry.
· Experience in Warehousing and Manufacturing modifications/customizations within NAV
· Prior experience managing a small group of individuals desired
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to professionally represent Columbus are a must
· Fluency in English is mandatory (both written and oral)
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
· Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems