Dynamics CRM-365 Solutions Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner for Dynamics 365.
Been in business (VC funded company) since June 2017. Almost 15 Dynamics CRM Consultants and 20 total consultants (SharePoint and BI)
Very stable financials, have twice the growth projected so far. Clients are local, not much travel.
Techno-Functional, amazing communication skills, good in front of customers.
Does require employees to be based in the area or be willing to relocate to region. Trying to build the right culture.
Most of clients in San Diego to Carlsbad area. Very little overnight travel.
Lkg for permanent staff. Clients , heavy in construction industry - building I.P. here, but they do play in other areas as well.
Bundled with SharePoint and Office 365. They do not do the ERP side, but Partner with other Partners on the ERP side.
20% BA work, 35% functional configuration, balance is PM and some technical.
Open on the amount of experience, open to 3+ years of relevant experience.
Fastest growing Dynamics Partner in San Diego, tremendous career growth, some very large, name brand clients, $6 billion, $3.5billion customers that are reference customers. Zero customer and employee turnover in last year.
Some very experienced Dynamics CRM talent on team now.
Trust and Accountability - Listen to the team and respond
Contracts are almost all annual contracts, strong stability.
Location: Southern California
Travel: Very little, less than 15%
Compensation: $90-110k/yr + 10-15% bonus and great benefits. Some flexibility on the top end of salary.
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for Dynamics CRM implementation
- Assist with new customer implementation
- Mentor and train new team members
- Thrive at customer interaction
- Experience with end-user training
- Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Client/customer facing meetings
- Presentations to prospective clients
- Support 3rd party products as added to product stack
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with both CRM on-premises and online versions
- Must have experience using TFS and other development tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Dynamics stack experience a huge plus (GP, AX, etc.)
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Good communication
- Management ability/experience
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently
- Ability to work with remote team
- This is on-site role so successful candidate needs to relocate to San Diego
- What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
- Provident fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Paid Holidays and PTO
- Leave Encashment Policy
- Monthly lunch and annual trips
- Gym Facility