Dynamics 365-AX Manufacturing/T&L Consultants
15+ year old public accounting firm with offices spread across the United States that established a separately managed Microsoft ERP/CRM practice at around the time of inception. Company as a whole is a $650million+ consultancy which provides the infrastructure and capital to ensure the the Enterprise Technology group can focus on their customers.
They have been delivering Dynamics AX solutions successfully since 1998 and have over 125 referenceable customers to date. These are actual reference accounts with company names, contacts and contact details available. They have a very strong culture of client satisfaction.
Clients are spread throughout the United States with a heavy industry focus in manufacturing and distribution. Specific expertise in transportation & logistics, as well as, complex financial institutions.
The Enterprise team which is comprised of Dynamics 365 (AX and CRM) is just over 35 employees today. They have been averaging $10-12million in yearly revenues, but have plans to grow to $20million in 2 1/2years.
The I.T. Services team as a whole is just over 100 employees which are comprised of Dynamics GP, Sage and Infrastructure consulting professionals.
They have recently built their own I.P. specific to Dynamics 365-AX for the manufacturing & distribution industries.
Feels that they pay at or above market rate with strong starting salaries and a very thought out career track to improve upon this that is very transparent for all parties involved. Individuals progression in the firm is something you can directly impact, can go from associate all the way up to partner.
Opportunity is to move into a Partner level with full equity stake. They also provide a Manager /Director track.
They tend to hire from the client side more often, less from other Partners and train them up to become Partners. Business Acumen is critical
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 25-50% on average
Compensation: Depending on experience, ranging from $100-160k/yr base salary + up to $50k bonus and excellent benefits.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of the Enterprise Services practice and Partner with the firm.
Unique Opportunity: The company is in a very unique position where they are poised to grow aggressively and looking for key individuals that want to have a direct impact in that growth strategy and success. This is a realistic opportunity to grow professionally in leadership responsibilities, earnings potentials and ultimately grow into a Partner and Equity stakeholder.
- Participate in Zero Phase Project Planning for Project Scoping and help Project Manager in Project Planning and execution.
- Participate in System Analysis sessions with customers, interpret and create, as necessary, functional requirements and design documents.
- Configure the System to create Golden Image and document the configuration.
- Create Data Migration Templates and load customer data into the system.
- Help customers, validate system configuration and data migration.
- Review and get customer sign off on documents which are part of project deliverables.
- Enable integration with third party applications using AIF and .Net Business Connector.
- Help Project Manager by providing estimations for change orders/requests for new customizations or enhancements comes after system requirement freeze.
- Create new or update available training material to Provide Core Team Training, Trainers Training or End User Training to customers.
- Assist in the process of upgrading Dynamics AX from 2012 (R2 and R3) to Dynamics AX365.
- Test the system to map customer requirements before delivering it to customer for testing.
- Deliver Conference Room Pilots (CRP) to customers to show their business process which are supported out of the box and with customization.
- As and when needed, participate in calls to provide industry expert advice and possible solutions to customers.
- Assist Pre-Sales Process by configuring and setting up demonstration systems and help sales team in the system demonstration to customers
- Assist customer in user acceptance testing(UAT)
- Troubleshooting and resolve software bugs, data, and system configuration issues.
- Be available to visit customer onsite for important sessions during project implementation.
- Broad and deep experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX
- Professional Communication skills – You have the ability to maintain and project professionalism while interacting with “C” class client personnel – controllers, corporate accountants and chief financial officers, chief technology officer and chief executive officers.
- Manufacturing and/or Trade & Logistics Product background
- 3+ years of deep expertise and experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and AX implementations.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle, project management, business process management requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Microsoft certification is desirable