Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider. We are a team of energetically devoted individuals all sharing the same vision of providing world class enterprise software and services for our customers.
We are committed to training our team with the most critical skills, molding them into dynamic leaders and cultivating a culture of excellence. This commitment ensures that our team members enjoy rewarding careers and that our customers enjoy the fruits of our labor. We define our success by the success of our clients, investing heavily in their continued business development.
We are a part of a multinational company founded in 1998 and headquartered in Italy. We have a global presence, with sixteen offices in four countries (USA, Italy, China, and Hong Kong). and resources around the globe, with more than 600 employees, 3,000 customers, and annual revenue of $60M.
We have a dedicated CRM consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics CRM on-premise. Our Partner Success consulting program reduces risk and ensures a successful implementation before your project even begins.
We have a dedicated ERP consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on-premise. We have deep expertise in ERP solutions for industries such as:
- Rolled product manufacturing
- Fashion and luxury products
- Apparel and footwear manufacturing
- We have a dedicated MES consulting division focused on our own JUST MES platform, with the ability to integrate with multiple ERP systems. We help companies collect and standardize production data for complete shop floor visibility.
Random Notes from Phone Discussions with Hiring Authorities:
Italian owned company, they are the US division. Historically, just been a ERP Partner until they purchased a CRM Partner 2 years ago.
Customers are spread throughout the United States . Dynamics NAV & AX customers have traditionally been in the rolled goods manufacturing industries. Actively working to expand into other industry segments now. Dynamics CRM customers are more diverse in terms of industry though tend to be larger, upper mid-market organizations.
Overall organization is at $60million euros currently with expectations to surpass $80million euros in the next year.
US based organization is currently running at a little over $4million annually with aggressive growth aspirations to surpass $10million in the next 2 years. Will be a combination of growth in both ERP and CRM. Main focus is on Dynamics 365 Solutions that would combine both sides.
Employee base is virtual with very little overnight travel required.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in US
Travel: 25% on average
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the ERP Practice Director
Compensation: $95-125k/yr base salary + bonus and competitive benefits program.
Job descriptionThe successful candidate must have at least 2 year of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and be knowledgeable of the various versions of the product (2011/2013/2015 and 2016 and Dynamics 365). The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional sales and marketing CRM solutions as well as custom solutions configured using the native configuration tools. The ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Custom Workflow Activities, Plugins, and J-script and in which circumstances their use is appropriate is valued and communication at all levels of an organization from end users to executives is required.
Responsibilities include:· Facilitation of requirements gathering sessions with clients
· Documentation of business processes and requirements
· Leading the development of Use Cases and Design document artifacts to effectively convey requirements
· Configuration of Dynamics CRM
· Test script creation, planning and execution
· Training documentation creation
· Delivery of on-site and virtual training sessions
· Documentation of Data Mapping for integration and migration tasks
· Assisting in pre-sales meetings, including running demos
Required Skills:· Ability to map (and document using MS Visio) business processes and process improve
· CRM entity and process (business rules, workflows, etc.) configuration
· In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, and security model
· Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Must be self-motivated with a desire to continue to learn new and market leading technologies
· Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Minimum of 4 years implementation experience with MS Dynamics CRM
· Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Dynamics CRM implementations (Analysis through Deployment)
Preferred Competencies:· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
· BS in Computer Sciences or related field
· Basic knowledge of simple SQL queries
· Basic knowledge of relationship databases
· Experience with ClickDimensions