Dynamics 365-CRM Functional Lead Consultant
Recognized among the top 20 global IT managed service and cloud-service providers by leading industry publications, they are one of the leading digital transformation consulting, implementation, and IT management providers, enabling improved business results with Microsoft’s key technologies. As an IT consulting and management leader for more than 20 years, they have become one of the largest managed service providers globally.
Key services include Predictive analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI) strategies and solutions, workplace modernization, and process innovation. Additional capabilities include:
- Business consulting and business systems implementation
- Predictive analytics and enhanced internet-of-things delivery capabilities
- Business systems planning and implementation expertise in the areas of CRM, analytics, eCommerce platforms, ERP and productivity and collaboration solutions
- Cloud migration and support capabilities
- Skilled personnel across: Microsoft Dynamics (365, AX, CRM), Power BI for Office 365, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure Analysis Service, Tableau, and Magento
- Expansive expertise across broad platforms within Microsoft and Amazon Web Services.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) practice started almost 5 years ago. Delivery organization is roughly 85 people strong at present with aggressive growth aspirations.
Strong sales track record in both the Manufacturing and Retail eCommerce industries – across the United States.
11 person Marketing organization and strong PreSales – Solutions Architects to support the sales effort. Very strong track record of fully qualifying leads and providing excellent product and solution demonstrations that have led to a win rate of 4 out of every 5 deals.
Executive staff comprised of former Microsoft and Anderson Consulting employees.
Never going to be a Sunday-Thursday grind, actually do believe in the Digital Remote concept. No burnout due to travel.
Very good at empowering them at home with the tools necessary to be successful. Very entrepreneurial company. - Very refreshing approach to growth.
Fast growing, fun environment.
They have very good benefits. On par with most of your larger SI's, including Accenture.
Very willing and commitment to invest in their growth objectives.
Do like people that are a bit more perky and assertive for the Functional Consultant and Project Mngr, need to be able to exude confidence and a joy for the product and what they do.
Can give the client the the impression if they don't have the answer, they will get the answer for the customer.
- CRM projects: client discovery, requirements, business analysis, documentation, delivery support
- Consultant is a functional analyst for projects to our clients, discussing and gathering inputs from business leaders, guiding the effort to collect and prioritize business requirements, as an analytical driver of project decision-making and team leadership. Consultant both contributes and leads specific efforts in our delivery process.
- Analyzes client’s current business processes and gaps in best-practice. Prepares client for new system by pointing to new ways of arranging business processes.
- As business requirements are gathered, will work with architect and technical team to clarify and organize the solution design effort, helping guide acceptability and traceability to the requirements and expectations of the client.
- As execution work begins, consultant will participate in and lead end user training, training plans, train client trainers, coaching on application and data governance. Supports delivery QA and client user acceptance process, managing feedback and issue management during project cycle.
- This is not PM or technical configuration, but an analyst role with a focus on the customer—as an advocate. Requires phone or in-person consulting delivery in a communicative role as a functional point of contact between client and tech teams.
- Works within the methodology to lead client user acceptance process, and is a focal point in driving the changes through acceptance and adoption. This role assures the full team (client and delivery resources) stays organized and focused, getting answers and handling problems as they come up during delivery.
- Will at times organize and train end users and administrators, offering advice and guidance to the client for any complex implementation effort.
- On sales efforts, this role supports the team in delivering product demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations
- Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer-facing roles in technology delivery and selling
- Experience with enterprise CRM: Microsoft Dynamics preferred; also Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zendesk, Hubspot, SalesLogix/Infor, or similar enterprise applications
- Experience with other applications in the space like: Pega, Marketo, Office 365, Power BI is helpful
- Industry experience in CRM administration is helpful
- Knowledge of ERP suites and 3rd party applications in the following domains is helpful: CRM, workflow automation, marketing automation, CPQ, ERP, call center solutions
- Works with Project Manager, Architect, technical consultants, Practice and sales leadership to drive success.
- Works with client PM, business decision makers, IT, and their vendors/consultants
- Excellent communicator, written and oral skills
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 “applications” or willing to become certified
- Familiar with business analyst tools and deliverables: requirements lists, issue management, Agile framework, workflow diagrams PowerPoint high level solution descriptions