Dynamics 365-CRM Project Manager
Recognized among the top 20 global IT managed service and cloud-service providers by leading industry publications, they are one of the leading digital transformation consulting, implementation, and IT management providers, enabling improved business results with Microsoft’s key technologies. As an IT consulting and management leader for more than 20 years, they have become one of the largest managed service providers globally.
Key services include Predictive analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI) strategies and solutions, workplace modernization, and process innovation. Additional capabilities include:
- Business consulting and business systems implementation
- Predictive analytics and enhanced internet-of-things delivery capabilities
- Business systems planning and implementation expertise in the areas of CRM, analytics, eCommerce platforms, ERP and productivity and collaboration solutions
- Cloud migration and support capabilities
- Skilled personnel across: Microsoft Dynamics (365, AX, CRM), Power BI for Office 365, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure Analysis Service, Tableau, and Magento
- Expansive expertise across broad platforms within Microsoft and Amazon Web Services.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) practice started almost 5 years ago. Delivery organization is roughly 85 people strong at present with aggressive growth aspirations.
Strong sales track record in both the Manufacturing and Retail eCommerce industries – across the United States.
11 person Marketing organization and strong PreSales – Solutions Architects to support the sales effort. Very strong track record of fully qualifying leads and providing excellent product and solution demonstrations that have led to a win rate of 4 out of every 5 deals.
Executive staff comprised of former Microsoft and Anderson Consulting employees.
Never going to be a Sunday-Thursday grind, actually do believe in the Digital Remote concept. No burnout due to travel.
Very good at empowering them at home with the tools necessary to be successful. Very entrepreneurial company. - Very refreshing approach to growth.
Fast growing, fun environment.
They have very good benefits. On par with most of your larger SI's, including Accenture.
Very willing and commitment to invest in their growth objectives.
Do like people that are a bit more perky and assertive for the Functional Consultant and Project Mngr, need to be able to exude confidence and a joy for the product and what they do.
Can give the client the the impression if they don't have the answer, they will get the answer for the customer.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 10% - 20% on average
Compensation: $90-120k/yr base salary + bonus and excellent benefits.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Dynamics CRM Practice Director
- Works for the Practice Director of CRM/ Customer Engagement Solutions
- Senior, enterprise application experienced consultant with Project Management aptitude
- Understands and has supported or worked in a consulting or PM capacity to implement modern cloud-based, enterprise-class software applications such as CRM, ERP, or SCM, HCM systems
- Asserts, communicates, and assures compliance with our delivery methodologies and framework
- Primary resource assignment authority and scheduler of resources to project phases
- Generates project plan with inputs from Functional and Technical leaders
- Assures deliverables are generated in a satisfactory manner and delivered to/from all participants
- Enforces schedule and communication using hybrid-agile methods
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Key communicator to client stakeholders for project progression, schedule, “burn”, risks/issues, and overall satisfaction
- Authority to find resources and assert communications to “unblock” project work challenges by finding resources who have answers or bringing resources into the project that can contribute to critical-path issues facing the project.
- Works as the SPC along with the customer PM to guide and align resources and project events within the methodology
- Point of escalation for all internal conflicts and problems brought by the client. PM escalates to Engagement manager/Practice Director of CRM
- Point of awareness and assessment of requests for work that are out of the scope of the original design or work approach, so projects maintain a consistent budget and timeline and exceptions are able to be re-estimated.
- Assure resource tasking is accomplished for each practice, workload and project component.
- Assure project deliverables and progression and communications are properly published and documented
- Manages collaboration tools
- Advocates for the customer for internal course corrections or continuous improvements
- Can pitch in to support business analytics, requirements gathering, gap analysis, QA, user acceptance process, and occasional product research.Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years in PM role
- 3+ years working as a consultant facing enterprise clients in software implementations
- Experience with projects of 5-20 consultants taking 2-12 months to complete
- Strong knowledge or PMBOK, best practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, ticketing & time/task-management systems, process automation
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Knowledge of modern, enterprise class CRM, ERP or SCM systems is desired
- Up to 20% travel
- Goal: 75% billable full-time
- Confident in front of clients with strong oral and written communications