Dynamics 365 CRM Sales Executive
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider. We are a team of energetically devoted individuals all sharing the same vision of providing world class enterprise software and services for our customers.
We are committed to training our team with the most critical skills, molding them into dynamic leaders and cultivating a culture of excellence. This commitment ensures that our team members enjoy rewarding careers and that our customers enjoy the fruits of our labor. We define our success by the success of our clients, investing heavily in their continued business development.
We are a part of a multinational company founded in 1998 and headquartered in Italy. We have a global presence, with sixteen offices in four countries (USA, Italy, China, and Hong Kong). and resources around the globe, with more than 600 employees, 3,000 customers, and annual revenue of $60M.
We have a dedicated CRM consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics CRM on-premise. Our Partner Success consulting program reduces risk and ensures a successful implementation before your project even begins.
We have a dedicated ERP consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on-premise. We have deep expertise in ERP solutions for industries such as:
- Rolled product manufacturing
- Fashion and luxury products
- Apparel and footwear manufacturing
- We have a dedicated MES consulting division focused on our own JUST MES platform, with the ability to integrate with multiple ERP systems. We help companies collect and standardize production data for complete shop floor visibility.
Random Notes from Phone Discussions with Hiring Authorities:
Italian owned company, they are the US division. Historically, just been a ERP Partner until they purchased a CRM Partner 2 years ago.
Customers are spread throughout the United States . Dynamics NAV & AX customers have traditionally been in the rolled goods manufacturing industries. Actively working to expand into other industry segments now. Dynamics CRM customers are more diverse in terms of industry though tend to be larger, upper mid-market organizations.
Overall organization is at $60million euros currently with expectations to surpass $80million euros in the next year.
US based organization is currently running at a little over $4million annually with aggressive growth aspirations to surpass $10million in the next 2 years. Will be a combination of growth in both ERP and CRM. Main focus is on Dynamics 365 Solutions that would combine both sides.
Employee base is virtual with very little overnight travel required. A family oriented company that believes in balancing your personal life while obtaining professional growth in an environment that rewards creative problem solving.
Typical CRM Deal size has been averaging $150-200k/deal in services revenue though beginning to trend higher now. Expected to go up considerably with the bundling of ERP(NAV or AX) with the big push towards Dynamics 365.
Currently have 14 dedicated consultants focused on the CRM side of the business.
Quota goal will be $2million in revenues after the person is fully entrenched and established. There will be a ramp up period to allow for this person to get immersed and stabilized.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in US
Travel: 25% on average
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the ERP Practice Director
Compensation: $90-125k/yr base salary + commissions and competitive benefits program. On Target Earnings (OTE) of approximately $200k/yr.
Our CRM sales executive is a valued member of the leadership team responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with prospects and clients. The ideal candidate for this position must possess a strong desire to solve clients business problems through process evaluation/re-engineering, technology solutions, organizational change management and consulting services.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our North America mid-market customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for companies across the region.
- Solve client problems with profitable solutions
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Working with leadership team to define and message to desirable markets
- Perform demos to display expertise and value of software and services
- Development and ownership of internal Microsoft relationships
- Work directly and collaboratively with technical, management, and client teams to deliver high quality development services and welcome opportunities to research and implement new technologies.
- Successfully sold into large Enterprise, CAM or CTM companies
- 5+ years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goal attainmnet
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required.
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to continue to learn new and market leading technologies.
- Must be willing to learn Microsoft Technologies even if you have to study away from work.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience