Microsoft Dynamics CRM -365 Solutions Architect
A privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, they have gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 8 years straight
- Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
- CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 6 years straight
Notes from Telephone Discussions:
Current CRM Team, 1 practice Lead, 2 Developers and 1 techno-functional consultant. Been offering CRM solutions for about 10 years, but traditionally been a much smaller component.
Significant growth plans for 2018 as they are now offering Dynamics 365 for much larger, enterprise level customers.
Doing alot more enterprise level data migrations.
About to close 5 CRM sales deals soon. Currently have now 2 dedicated CRM sales executives – both of which were previous MS employees and retained great relationships with Microsoft.
Do get 40% of pipeline directly from Microsoft.
Work with Microsoft exclusively on custom development, creating new solutions over Microsoft technologies.
185 employees today, 75 are within the MS practice, not including sales, 68 in Google practice.
Total growth goal is to get to 270 total employees by end of 2018., growing 80 new hires between google and Microsoft.
Verticals: Entertainment, HealthCare, CPG and Retail for CRM.
Solutions Architect will be reporting to the Practice Lead for CRM. No direct revenue target - they will be measured by complex solutions on time, within budget.
Will be wkg on scope of work and doing demonstrations and helping close deals.
Trusted advisor role.
Most of the consultants are handling 2-4 projects at a time. Typical deal size has been between 3-5k seats historically, but now moving up-market and the deals on the table now are between 10,000 and 15,000 seats per customer.
Location: Virtual, position is completely remote. No relocation required.
Reporting: Reporting directly to the Dynamics CRM Practice Director
Compensation: $125-150k/yr base salary + bonus and excellent benefits.
Primary Duties include the following:
Support the sales team to develop and close opportunities for Dynamics CRM-365 Solutions, as well as articulate the support model and value proposition to prospects and partners.
You will also provide deep Dynamics CRM-365 product knowledge to the sales team.. You will develop sales strategies and positioning documents for the Dynamics CRM-365 product line and produce and/or deliver customer specific demonstrations and technical presentations.
Additionally you will represent the company at major industry events, influence service offering direction and positioning and continue to develop and shape improved service offerings and additional value added services.
Approximately 60% of your time will be handling traditional Pre-Sales type of activeities and approximately 40% on more traditional delivery type of activities.
Primary Duties – PreSales Focus
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems, objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions
- Provide support and guidance to business unit leaders and sales team on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process
- Liaise directly with other Sales Team Members to ensure a coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process
- Lead, prepare and deliver (in partnership with the Sales team) custom presentations and demonstrations to the customer on the benefits of our proposed solution
- Discern what questions prospects are not asking, and lead them in that direction, effectively identifying and understanding pain points
- Solution sell the customer’s business needs thru your past experiences working with similar customers, including operational process changes and system configurations.
- Recommend the proper CRM modules, design and configuration to meet the customer’s needs, where appropriate.
- Build a strong interactive relationship with customer contacts
- Primary Duties – Delivery Focus
- Being the technical owner of development items for our customers and their projects
- Understanding development requirements and being able to respond to those requirements with best practice approach options
- Create project artifacts such as requirements and design documentation, implementation and readiness plans.
- Designing various integration solutions including file and data integrations with SSIS or Scribe Solutions
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and requirements
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Experience working on multiple Dynamics 365 CRM or other similar CRM projects concurrently
- Exposure to or experience with Dynamics CRM Online or Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, or 2015
- Experience defining solution architecture and functional requirements from the line of business.
- Microsoft CRM Certification(s)
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- 3-5 years experience working with cloud computing technology.
Why you'll love working here
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Catered food daily!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!