Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider. We are a team of energetically devoted individuals all sharing the same vision of providing world class enterprise software and services for our customers.
We are committed to training our team with the most critical skills, molding them into dynamic leaders and cultivating a culture of excellence. This commitment ensures that our team members enjoy rewarding careers and that our customers enjoy the fruits of our labor. We define our success by the success of our clients, investing heavily in their continued business development.
We are a part of a multinational company founded in 1998 and headquartered in Italy. We have a global presence, with sixteen offices in four countries (USA, Italy, China, and Hong Kong). and resources around the globe, with more than 600 employees, 3,000 customers, and annual revenue of $60M.
We have a dedicated CRM consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics CRM on-premise. Our Partner Success consulting program reduces risk and ensures a successful implementation before your project even begins.
We have a dedicated ERP consulting division focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform and Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on-premise. We have deep expertise in ERP solutions for industries such as:
- Rolled product manufacturing
- Fashion and luxury products
- Apparel and footwear manufacturing
- We have a dedicated MES consulting division focused on our own JUST MES platform, with the ability to integrate with multiple ERP systems. We help companies collect and standardize production data for complete shop floor visibility.
Random Notes from Phone Discussions with Hiring Authorities:
Italian owned company, they are the US division. Historically, just been a ERP Partner until they purchased a CRM Partner 2 years ago.
Customers are spread throughout the United States . Dynamics NAV & AX customers have traditionally been in the rolled goods manufacturing industries. Actively working to expand into other industry segments now. Dynamics CRM customers are more diverse in terms of industry though tend to be larger, upper mid-market organizations.
Overall organization is at $60million euros currently with expectations to surpass $80million euros in the next year.
US based organization is currently running at a little over $4million annually with aggressive growth aspirations to surpass $10million in the next 2 years. Will be a combination of growth in both ERP and CRM. Main focus is on Dynamics 365 Solutions that would combine both sides.
Employee base is virtual with very little overnight travel required.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in US
Travel: 25% on average
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the ERP Practice Director
Compensation: $100-130k/yr base salary + bonus and competitive benefits program.
- Performs various tasks to implement business software solutions to meet client objectives.
- Migrates and validates business data from existing client applications to new business solution.
- Provides documentation on solution configuration conforming to company standards.
- Orchestrates unit tests and user-acceptance tests of implemented solutions.
- Provides first level support to clients and troubleshoots solution issues as needed.
- Works closely with clients and consulting team members to deliver agreed upon services to clients.
- Understands and adheres to all Project Plan and Scope documents developed by Project Managers.
- Executes Project Task items in accordance with defined Project timelines.
- Provides timely feedback to Project Managers and/or clients.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
Innovative Problem Solving
- Performs research problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies opportunities to correct the situation.
- Seeks opinions and feedback on alternatives.
- Implements the solution alternative selected by management where applicable.
- Understands methodology for problem resolution/product evaluation/alternative selection.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the use of new technology.
- Completes their own assignments on time and with quality, and suggests opportunities for quality/process improvements asking for help when needed.
- Participate in new and existing implementations of Dynamics Finance and Operations - Business & Enterprise editions.(Dynamics 365)
- Guide the customer in making best-practice decisions
- Cooperate with Technical and Manufacturing consultants on projects
- Train the customers’ subject matter experts
- Help support existing customers on Dynamics AX and NAV
- Write functional design documents for customizations when needed
- Participate in demos to prospective customers
- Experience implementing Dynamics AX – Dynamics FO Business/Enterprise Editions
- Previous exposure to Dynamics AX and or NAV Financials
- Deep knowledge of all finance modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, Cash/bank), including Management reporter
- Ability to configure financial statements in MR
- Deep knowledge of costing, especially standard costing in a manufacturing environment, including postings and variances related to production
- Background in finance and/or Accounting preferred (finance degree or comparable experience)
- Ability to work intelligently with CFO-level users
- Experience training users and providing user guides