Dynamics AX Pre-Sales Executive – Solutions Consultant
The leading provider of software, strategies and services which enable institutions of higher education to offer dynamic models of engagement & delivery. Over the past 27 years, they have supported higher education, both proprietary and traditional institutions, as well as foundations and other organizations through its cutting-edge student information system; constituent relationship management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
Their solutions are specifically designed to provide institutions the flexibility they need to compete in the ever-changing higher education landscape by offering products that support changes in education delivery, recruitment, financial aid, finance, human resources, payroll, and regulatory compliance. Today, more than 2,000 campuses in 18 countries utilize them to unite campuses and workflows, improve student outcomes and achieve goals.
Unique Differentiators of Business:
- Higher education industry: Over 2000 clients and growing. Opportunity to get immersed in an industry beyond the typical Dynamics AX markets.
- Exciting time with a relatively new AX team. Very realistic opportunity to have a significant impact in the shape and direction of their AX team, practice and go to market strategy.
- Not huge, still nimble. Not a big political and/or bureaucratic environment. Very comfortable, team oriented culture and feel across the organization.
- Sales team, Able to share experiences, ability to partner with professional services, marketing.
- Aggressive growth aspirations. Realistic opportunity to grow your career and move into leadership roles with the continued success and growth of the organization.
- Go to Partner for Microsoft in Higher Education Industry. Organization is partnered very closely with Microsoft and considered the top Partner in this industry.,
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in US
Travel: 50% on average
Reporting: Will be reporting to the Sales Engineering Manager
Compensation: $100-120k base salary plus commissions and benefits.
Primary Focus of Position:
To act as strategic partners with the Regional Sales Managers to understand, configure and communicate the value of their suite of products to Higher Education institutions. The Sales Consultant will add value throughout the sales process in requirements analysis, value assessments, solution development, tailored product demonstrations, and finally in the transition to professional services to ensure our clients are successful.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of their proprietary Dynamics AX Finance/HR/Payroll product to prospective clients across all levels of the institution.
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospective clients to determine their operational challenges and pain points.
- Develop and present high-impact client specific demonstrations to support the sales process.
- Identify the impact their solutions will deliver to prospects and customers.
- Contribute in the development of business cases that monetize the potential value of the solution that will be delivered.
- Act as a key contributor to sales strategy and competitive win plans.
- Provide input and content for RFI/RFP responses and value assessments.
- Provide input to other departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements.
- Support client transitions to other departments within the organization.Primary Qualifications Necessary for Success:
- 4 or more years of Solution Consulting (pre-sales) experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft AX experience required; public sector preferred
- Higher Education experience preferred
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Successful quota achievement