Dynamics AX Retail Consultant
25 year POS/Retail Systems veteran solutions provider and Microsoft Partner is actively expanding their Dynamics AX for Retail practice.
Considered one of the top Microsoft Dynamics Partners focused in the explosively growing Retail segment for ERP with numerous awards including:
- Microsoft Retail Excellence Partner of the Year
- Microsoft President’s Club
- Circle of Excellence Top ISV Partner US
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS Top Retail Partner of the Year
- “Small Business, Large Value” Award
- Field Advocate (West Region)
- Vertical Systems Reseller Retail Solutions Award
- Solution Development (West Region)
- Outstanding Contributor: Retail Management POS Pilot Rollout
- Retail Management Best Field Advocate Award
Location: Virtual – can be based anywhere in the US
Travel: Very light, 10-20%
Compensation: Market rate for experience
Opportunity: Rapid growth of organization as a whole providing a lot of opportunity to advance career and grow in responsibilities, title and compensation.
Seeking experienced Dynamics AX Functional Consultant with expertise in Retail/POS Modules.
The AX Retail Analyst will be responsible for:
Work as Lead/Senior Retail Business Analyst on the assigned engagement
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics AX fit to the Retail customers organization
- Advise customer organization on Retail Processes & Controls using Dynamics AX Retail and help minimize gaps between standard AX Retail customer’s business processes with creative configuration
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics AX Retail implementations
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Store Roll-Out execution
Provide pre go live and post go live end user support
The role requires both broad and deep retail industry knowledge and implementation experience across channels, with expertise in the areas of Merchandising, Planning, Replenishment, Store Operations & ecommerce. Knowledge of Retail Best Practices.
He/She should have the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes is also a must.
This position will be a key enabler for other consultants and partner staff and will oversee delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects for retail enterprise customers.
The Senior Consultant will have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
The Senior Consultant applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of business process design to define appropriate customer solutions.
He or she must have current and deep experience with Retail implementation of Dynamics AX.
Senior Consultants routinely act as subject matter experts assisting service line management in definition and development of service and/or solution offerings. They maintain relevant product group relationships and facilitate technical readiness around all products / go-to-markets for the practice by mentoring consultants and partner staff and sharing best practices. The Senior Consultant is able to deliver and articulate effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes.