Dynamics CRM-365 CE Technical Analyst
A software leader in the nonprofit financial ministry industry and have been serving this sector for over 46 years. Their proprietary software application is the fastest growing church extension software on the market today. It is powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and integrated with Microsoft Business Central to truly make it software the whole organization can use, from Sales to the Back Office.
The application is a fully integrated, cloud-based solution designed for the whole organization.
Ability to track prospects, leads, opportunities, pipelines and more, while allowing the back-office team to service the accounts, investments, loans, gifts, etc.
Fully integrated with Microsoft Business Central, a leader in cloud-based, accounting software offering everything for accounting and finance departments.
Suite of integrated products to service and automate investments, loans, gifts, charitable gift funds, etc.
Roughly 40 on-going, active customer accounts across the United States presently ranging from mid-size deployments to much larger, enterprise level customers with over $550 million in active asset management.
Do you have a passion for delivering software solutions to meet clients’ needs? Do you enjoy working in a flexible and casual team environment with talented professionals? Do you want to be recognized for your accomplishments? Do you want to enjoy the satisfaction that comes from supporting nonprofit organizations execute their mission? Then this organization may be the right place for you.
They are a nonprofit software and technology company focused on creating, supplying, and supporting robust and integrated church extension fund, foundation, and non-profit ministry software. They consistently strives to deliver real world, effective solutions for the everyday complexities of running a nonprofit organization.
- Humble: Great team players lack excessive ego or concerns about status. They are quick to point out the contributions of others & slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry: Hungry people are always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They loathe the idea that they might be perceived as slackers.
- People smart: “People smart” people use common sense about their interactions with others. They are interpersonally appropriate and aware. Smart people tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They ask good questions, listen to what others are saying, and stay engaged in conversations intently.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Travel: None, no overnight travel required
Reporting: Will be reporting to the Director of Architecture
Compensation: $65-90k/yr base salary and excellent benefits. 3 weeks paid vacation and another week of paid sick days upon start.
Unique Opportunity: Organization is poised for significant growth as they fully embrace the additional functionality afforded by Dynamics 365 and will be pursuing additional industry channels. This is a situation where you can still get in at the ground floor and make a significant impact today while affording strong career growth potential tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the design & development of the newly enhanced, Dynamics 365 based application.
- Design, develop, modify and maintain of software components.
- Provide high-level estimates for features across project roadmap
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable. Assist others as needed/requested performing code reviews when appropriate.
- Analyze and solve complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to product owner and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions.
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process. Promote internal processes and development standards across the team.
- Develop & maintain environment management protocols to encompass deployments, code migrations, configurations, releases, routine maintenance, and to ensure ongoing high availability and quality of platform
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and design
- Identify risks from data
- Development, testing, deployment, debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes / packages
- Document processes and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4+ years of experience developing applications (Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of experience with .NET (C# preferred)
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- SQL Integration Services and/or Scribe
- SQL Reporting Services
- SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Passion for improving clients' business processes
- Self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and client account development skills
- Has a commitment to excellence and a desire to consistently pursue the traits of an ideal team player
They offer excellent benefits and a flexible work schedule:
- Paid Health Care
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Administrative & Jury Duty Leave
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Employee Parking
- Long Term Disability
- Onsite gym
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- Company Sponsored Training