Dynamics CRM Consultant
A full-service Customer Experience consultancy focused on helping organizations build trust with their customers. Their breadth of knowledge uniquely positions them to assist in the identification, deployment and optimization of technology platforms that support the customer journey. As a peer-recognized consulting firm, they guide organizations through the process of creating or improving customer experience platforms and policies.
They have developed a product which is their strategic methodology designed to help you eliminate poor customer experiences. From initial strategic planning through management of technology, their end-to-end approach ensures support for every area of your customer experience efforts and every step in the customer journey.
Random Notes from Telephone Discussions:
Contact Center is about 65%, but Dynamics side has been growing at a much higher rate over last 2 years. Grew 20% this last year and is the main emphasis for growth currently.
Dynamics CRM team: Around 40 people, consultants and developers. More work sold than can be handled.
Employees: Around 40% are going into an office, 60% are virtual.
Travel: Up to 30% travel. Mainly in the US. Dynamics is mainly in the US.
Benefits in the mid-level - full medical/dental/vision, life insurance. PPO and HSA plan available - company makes contribution. 401k- 2% match. Ton of flexibility - super family friendly environment. Vacation schedule: 3wks PTO to start, but negotiable, may go up to 4wks.
Some Additional Notes from Hiring Manager:
- Unmatched workplace flexibility. Work from wherever, whenever as long as you’re meeting team and client needs
- Extremely open and transparent management team. Our senior leadership team is always very open-door, we share numbers with employees on at least a quarterly basis as a whole company (some teams dive in weekly/monthly) so people know where the business stands. We also do all company meetings every other month to give relevant updates, recognize employees, etc.
- Dynamics has been the big driver of growth on the Microsoft side of the house. We are constantly hiring to meet ever-increasing demand. Tons of smart, experienced people on the team.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Opportunities to mentor others (and be mentored, of course).
- I always like to talk about being one of few vs. one of many at a huge consulting org. Our total employee count right now is just under 240, with about 40 being specifically Dynamics.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 30% or less
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Dynamics CRM-365 Solutions Director
Compensation: $85-125k/yr base salary + bonus
CRM Consultant is effective in determining practical solutions for both business and technical processes. The individual has a proven track record of delivering high quality projects that result in high customer satisfaction. The individual works closely with resources at all levels. A successful consultant in this position is able to demonstrate strong relationships with internal clients in gathering business requirements, assessing business needs, and providing creative and effective solutions that conform to emerging technology standards. The consultant is detail oriented, able to multi-task, extremely organized, and is able to prioritize multiple demands in a very fast paced environment.
- Lead and manage small to medium projects independently
- Participate in planning and design sessions with customers
- Work with Business groups to gather and document business needs and processes
- Advises customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface and architecture
- Develops and manages project plans that encompass the complete project life cycle (i.e. project requirements, development, quality assurance, deployment etc.)
- Creates the functional and technical specifications documentation for the project
- Writes specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Configure and customize the CRM system based on design specifications
- Develop test plans and scripts
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Determine detailed approach and timeline of projects
- Works with the cross-functional areas to secure resources and ensure resources are used effectively
- Defines roles and expectations of team members
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that a project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Resolves issues affecting project scope, quality, effort, risk, and timeline
- Guides the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Participates in weekly status meetings (may be more) and sends status updates to the Project Manager
- Assists in conducting design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Trains super users
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Maintains Microsoft Certifications relevance on related platforms and products
- Knowledge of current business processes, issues, and technology related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Previous work experience with large/enterprise companies and comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization
- Able to manage small and medium size projects with advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and/or other CRM applications with willingness to learn MS CRM
- 1-3 years of experience with Agile development
- Resource management skills
- Understands industry standard project management methodologies
- Ability to 'wrangle' and get/meet deadlines