Website DynamicsFocus, LLC.
Leading Dynamics Recruiting company in North America
Business Development Manager – Microsoft CRM
A global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions to organizations worldwide. As a Google for Work Premier Partner and Microsoft National Solutions Provider with Gold Competencies, they have proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services. If you love technology and you’re looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, they are the place for you. Their dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including: · Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 8 years straight · Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2015 · CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 5 years straight Position Overview: Seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Professional to join our team. This company is seeing a lot of growth in this practice and is looking for an aggressive individual ready to make an impact, in driving Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 sales. This person will be integral in bringing this company to the next level by driving a team of individuals to increase sales and build a pipeline. They will work closely with customers to provide them optimal services.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Travel: 25% or less
Compensation: $100-150k base salary, OTE well above $200k/yr
Reporting: Director of CRM Solutions
- Speak with potential customers interested in purchasing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and run opportunities through the sales process to a win
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with multiple Microsoft sales representatives
- Identify business opportunities and successfully forecast and close sales with Enterprise accounts
- Understand and demonstrate a technical understanding of SADA and Microsoft Dynamics CRM offerings
- Meet with customers to understand their business needs and introduce customers to solutions that would meet their needs and provide efficiency and growth throughout company
- Responsible for proposal development and product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, and handle negotiations
- Lead the sales process involving other SADA resources such as Sales Engineers and Deployment Project Managers
- Communicate effectively with key decision makers<span< span=””></span<>
You would be great for this position if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proven track record of previous success in a similar position
- 3+ years experience with selling Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to speak intelligently about IT solutions
- Ability to negotiate contracts, deliverables and price
- Experience developing sales proposals
- Great verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Experience, with managing quota, and driving to surpass quota expectations
- Experience with building and maintaining a pipeline of future opportunities
- Adept in business development (An extensive Book of Business is a plus).
Unique Benefits & Opportunities:
- You’ll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!