Website DynamicsFocus, LLC.
Leading Dynamics Recruiting company in North America
Job Summary: One of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services is expanding their Dynamics AX and CRM practices and looking for strong Dynamics AX professionals interested in getting in on the ground floor.
Company Overview: Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, this organization helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. For 2012, they finished with a Net cash flow of $872 million. They offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of their four key businesses.
They strongly believe that the principles of corporate responsibility and sustainability go beyond legal compliance and philanthropy, and embed these in their business processes and ways of working. These ethics led them to winning awards from ethisphere.com as one of 2014’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. Earlier this summer, this leading organization announced the receipt of two prestigious awards at EMC® World in Las Vegas: the new EMC Global Federation award and the IIG (Information Intelligence Group) EMEA Partner of the Year award. Additionally, it is rated as ‘Strong Positive’ in Gartner Marketscope for Western European Business Intelligence & Information Management Services.
Position and Compensation: The opportunity can be based anywhere in the US as long as you can travel 50% of the time. They are committed to offer strong compensation packages and offer outstanding benefits.
Opportunity: With over 45 years of experience, this role offers the opportunity to be part of a company that is working very closely with Microsoft to build a $100million Dynamics business over the next couple of years.
Location: Anywhere in the US
Travel: Travel expectation is 50%, though try to limit as much as possible
Salary: $125-150k/yr base salary + 20%bonus and excellent benefits
Position Description: The CRM Lead Consultant/Architect provides the primary Techno-Functional leadership on projects from design through implementation. This role is responsible for creating and documenting the application solution. The architect must balance the business requirements, the client’s technology strategy and overall organizational preparedness. The Lead Consultant will follow the project through completion to ensure a proper implementation of the design. The Solution Architect will also analyze and recommend technology strategies where gaps exist including performing proofs-of-concept.
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution
- Responsible for defining the solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users’ vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution oriented topics.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.