Website DynamicsFocus, LLC.
Leading Dynamics Recruiting company in North America
Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant
Company Overview: 25 year + veteran in the Financial Applications consulting industry and 1 of the forerunners in Microsoft Dynamics delivery that continues to lead the Great Lakes region.
They have completed over 1,000 implementations of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM applications and also won over 65 awards in our distinguished career with Microsoft.
In recognition of our years of history and skill with the products, a multitude of awards and our constant care for our clients, they have been consistently recognized as one of the top Dynamics Partners in the Great Lakes Region.
Location: Michigan, can be based anywhere within the state of MI
Overnight Travel: Negligible, 10% or less
Reporting: Will be reporting to the Director of Consulting Services
Compensation: $80-110k/yr base salary + bonus & benefits
The CRM Consultant works with client companies in the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment. This role is a balanced role with an emphasis on functional capability and business process expertise. The CRM Consultant will work within the Dynamics CRM team under the guidance/leadership of the teams Practice Manager.
- Assist sales personnel with the identification of client and prospect CRM needs
- Perform CRM visioning and design sessions with clients and prospects
- Work with Practice Manager on estimating projects
- Perform business analyst and requirements gathering activities during client implementations
- Document system specifications for customizations and guide developers through the development process
- Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to the new CRM solution
- Design and develop data migrations and integrations with the CRM solution
- Provide coaching and mentoring to more junior team members
- Provide cross team support
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, in a relevant field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working with CRM and/or ERP applications
- Application migration and integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with project management experience
- Integration experience
- Report writing experience, SQL Reporting Services a plus
- Excel reporting including experience with but not limited to connecting to data sources, power pivot, and power view.
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently on client site, as well as contributing as an effective team member
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes