Dynamics CRM Developer Lead
Specialists in workers’ compensation insurance and insures more than 20,000 employers and their estimated 300,000 employees along the Eastern seaboard.
The company maintains a dominant market share and a careful growth strategy along the Eastern Seaboard in recent years. Today, they are the fifth largest underwriter of workers’ compensation business in New England and is among the fastest growing workers’ comp insurers in New York and Florida. In 2013, the company added offices in Tampa, Florida and Tysons Corner, Virginia. The Group also maintains offices in New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey. The company is licensed to write workers’ compensation in every jurisdiction in the U.S. where commercial workers’ compensation insurance is available by law.
This is going to be a strategic system moving forward. Will want to bring claims, audit and other areas of the business into CRM. That will be coming on top of all of this backlog of work.
They have 1 Developer that has been involved with this project. They have a support group supporting it from a technical infrastructure/database side.
Needs a Solutions Architect – lead the on-going development and technical support of the product.
Went live at the end of August. Many items were pushed into a backlog because they just couldn’t get accomplished in time. Maybe 40-50 different functional requirement items that need addressed
They are on Dynamics CRM 2016 on -premise. Supporting 85 dedicated users, may go up. 50 or so underwriters and 30-40 loss control consultants.
total I.T. Group: Around 40 people
total employee size: Around 360. Primary location is in Portland, Maine. 6 other sites down the Eastern seaboard. Most of the users in Portland. Considered a single site instance.
Brand new implementation of CRM, No integration with ERP, but do have an old dbase system. Microsoft shop.
A lot of opportunity to build something new, take an overall organization from a relatively small, Maine only, company to a much larger. Over $300million in net premiums. Continues to grow in double digit revenues over last 5 years. Need to figure out how to scale and mature across the entire organization.
Company: Culture is all about people. they are trying to prevent the accidents from happening before hand. Very dedicated to getting their constituents healthy and back to work. A strong culture around training.
People: Leadership: Very open and genuine. Open to change and new ideas and approaches to solving problems.
He is working on career paths to continue to move up that are aligned with managers or directors.
Sr. Applications Consultant – could use somebody that is very senior.
Will not have personnel Mngt responsibilities, but could lead and mentor.
Location: Preference for Maine, will provide relocation assistance. May be open to remote consideration.
Travel: Negligible, less than 10%
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of IT
Compensation: Open, willing to pay market value + excellent benefits
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions Developer designs and builds business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. Provides leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. **Manages large, complex deployments, configurations, and expansions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM2015 system through analysis and customization.
2. **Ensures the newly implemented Dynamics CRM system integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
3. **Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
4. **Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
5. **Clearly articulates architectural differences between solution methods, and the challenges and approaches to successful integration of platforms.
6. Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories.
7. Assists and provides technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field plus 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
2. Proficiency operating the Microsoft Dynamics CRM2015 platform is required.
3. Microsoft CRM2015 and MS development certifications desired.
4. Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
5. Experience with automatic business processes with workflows.
6. Experience delivering product features using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including (but not limited to) Outlook/Exchange, ASP.NET, SharePoint and SQL Server required.
8. Familiarity with SQL server 2008 and higher, development and programming.
9. Experience managing full software development lifecycle from problem definition, requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation.
10. Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services a plus.
11. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
12. Must be a team player.
13. Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver on customer expectations by producing high quality products timely and efficiently.