Dynamics CRM Project Manager
A rapidly growing software product company quickly becoming a market leader with nonprofit organizations. Our goal is to provide game-changing software solutions to help nonprofits advance their mission.
Founded by three nonprofit industry executives with decades of collective software-development and nonprofit-management experience. From those early days until today, the company has continued to grow into a leading provider of cloud-based fundraising and CRM solutions to nonprofit organizations.
Our comprehensive software and services helps nonprofits track and manage relationships and interactions; create more efficient processes; and make clear, data-driven, strategic decisions.
Our Software platform is an enterprise-class, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that provides comprehensive fundraising, constituent relationship management, financial processing for donations and pledges, distributions and payouts, campaign management, multi-channel marketing, and advanced analytics. In addition, it includes event and volunteer management, planned giving, data enrichment, and Web-based portals for online campaigns.
Our CRM platform is used broadly across the nonprofit community with clients such as United Way, YMCA, and Community Health Charities. Additional nonprofit sectors served include health, human services, faith-based organizations, and others.
Our corporate culture strives for excellence through continuous innovation by empowered employees. We take pride in software craftsmanship and will provide the best tools to produce quality software and great implementation projects for our clients.
Location: Virginia Beach, VA. Within a 3 hr drive. Will provide relocation assistance.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of Professional Services
Travel: 25% or less
Compensation: $90-125k/yr depending on experience + benefits
- Plan, manage and conduct implementations of our software solution for Fundraisers, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based product for nonprofits engaged in fundraising, advancement, development, and relationship management
- Ability to analyze and assist in the design and planning of client configurations in the solution
- Work closely with the data management team in creating and managing data transformation, conversion scripts and related tools
- Work closely with product and Client Subject Matter Experts in gathering and documenting requirements, processing customer feedback, identifying gaps and product-related enhancements or features identified in the field with product team
- Work closely with clients and implementation resources in defining and documenting project requirements and scope
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, Gantt charts, punch lists, configuration guides, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate project status’ at multiple reporting levels
- Develop, maintain and manage detailed cross-functional project plans
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines
- Communicate with customer sponsor and key stakeholders about project status, phases, requirements, schedules and deliverables
- Clarify, interpret and articulate business rules for configuration or possible local customization
- Prepare GAP analysis and change orders
- Ensure a consistent approach to developing requirements across the integration points
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent prior work experience and training
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing software implementations
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrate success in project management using recognized PMI methodologies
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite of software Demonstrate conceptual understanding of databases including data structures and data flows
- Demonstrate success managing cross-functional groups to accomplish goals
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience in running medium to large ($100,000 – $1,000,000+) projects from conception to Go Live
- Provide post Go Live support.
- Must be extremely well organized and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a commanding presence and experience managing projects that include strong matrix and client resources
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 a plus.
- Team Player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with co-workers who are on and offsite
- Must have a positive attitude and be humble
- Problem solver, fast learner, detail oriented
- Should be self-motivated, goal orientated, quality driven, and capable of working both independently and in a team with little supervision
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and with multiple disciplines
- Casual Dress
- Free snacks
- Free parking
- Monthly luncheon
- Flexible Scheduling
- Merit Based Career Advancement
- Location in Resort City, Convenient location
- Excellent Benefits
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance (Employee Only)