Dynamics ERP Manager – Dynamics AX
Leaders in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. We have 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
For most companies—and virtually all of our clients—an optimal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is essential to success. The Manager of ERP Business Analysis helps our clients achieve this success by identifying, developing and deploying client-specific ERP systems.
As a Manager, you will rely on your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with ERP to ensure that these systems meet our clients’ business requirements. To do so, you will provide a range of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training.
Location: Eastern Canada
Compensation: $90-140k/yr + bonus and excellent benefits
- Work with delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into ERP business solutions; including ownership of the requirements management process, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Work with business leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering, elicit and document requirements and validate against scope of work
- Lead the transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Leverage ERP workflow technology to automate business processes
- Stay abreast of updates and new releases in ERP technologies, and work with business and IT stakeholders to identify the ones they need to meet evolving business requirements
- Educate end users on ERP functionality.
This role calls for someone with experience backed by deep knowledge of ERP systems and business process reengineering. Someone who can diagnose and troubleshoot ERP systems, you’ll likely have at least five years of experience in business systems analysis, design, or management, plus three years of managing complex teams of business and technical resources. You are also able to present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, in both written and oral form.
You will be able to demonstrate key qualities including:
- Ability to consult with clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Capacity to work with global teams on ERP implementation and maintenance projects
- Talent for working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Excellent communication skills.