The fastest growing Microsoft Partner in the US 5 years running , growing completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions.
Ample opportunity for a solid career path and promotions based on merit.
A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
Continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
Avid supporters of the arts and culture in our communities, and offer opportunities for you to get involved including but not limited to sponsored event attendance and volunteering
Promoting a healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals that is family oriented.
Offers relocation assistance to anyone residing in the continental United States and low travel requirements in comparison to other Dynamics Partner.
Who We Are
A team of consummate professionals with the experience and know-how to tackle the most challenging business problems. They serve the oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and construction segments within the state of Texas and the South Central United States. Combining the business acumen of former practicing certified public accountants and industry specialists with the technology expertise of software developers and process improvement specialists, they drive real business results utilizing technology.
A Professional Services Director in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a background in finance, implementation management and the skills required to lead a team to deliver solutions as promised, with no surprises.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to both motivate your team and instill trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies, and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia. Relocation assistance is provided.
Travel: None, no overnight travel required.
Compensation: $90-120k/yr base, bonus range from $10-25k/yr and excellent benefits
Unique differentiators of organization:
1. They are very focused on cross training across the various products. Don’t every feel like you are working in a stagnant product – always opportunity to stay current with the latest technologies.
2. The growth at the organization is amazing. Have grown from 45 employees to nearly 100 in last couple of years with aspirations to be near 250 in next 3 years.
3. Average overnight travel expectation at 20%. 30% is extreme for Functional Consultants, even less for Developers. Very easy to keep employees happy with a more balanced work/life balance.
4. They boast a client retention rate in excess of 95%. This is enabled in part because they have a completely separate support organization staffed with employees that prefer working with existing customers vs. handling new implementations.
5. Realistic promotion opportunity within the organization. Very defined levels (Associate, Sr. Associate, Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Vice President/Equity stakeholder) that allows individuals to advance every couple of years.
6. Continued education & certification programs in place and encouraged throughout organization
Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from concept and design, requirements, build, testing review, remediation, packaging and deployment. Project assignments would range from 25 to 250 hours. Would work on 2-3 project assignments at a time. Level 2 complexity and higher on scale of 1-3.
85% + of time spent specifically within Dynamics NAV development environment.
Direct Reports: None, but could grow to 2-4 over 24 months if candidate is pursuing a management career track.
Will be an instrumental component in a new team being formed in Vancouver. Will be joining an existing NAV Support organization of over 25 dedicated professionals based in the US. Expectation is to build and grow the Vancouver team size to this level or more.
Could be positioned as a Development Team Lead if interested with additional responsibility of mentoring other NAV Developers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org