Website DynamicsFocus, LLC.
Leading Dynamics Recruiting company in North America
Dynamics NAV Implementation Lead
Basic Notes on organization and opportunity:
Lkg for a Front End Functional Consultant – can work with a PM and functionally help get the SW up and running. Need to know NAV inside and out. Get up and running and can teach others.
He is in Tampa and an office in Chicago and 6 other affiliated locations. Would prefer the person to be based in in Tampa or Chicago.
Overnight travel: Very low; typically market and sell within 100miles of the offices. 20% or less.
Started out as a Dynamics NAV reseller in 20004,
Has around 15% growth over last 4-5 years.
Around 85 total employees, around 40 on NAV team.
$90-130k/yr. Mix of base and variable compensation. Commission based on utilization and additional bonuses if managing other people and an annual bonus based on company performance and profit sharing.
Benefits: As good as anyone.
Positive Attributes: More of a close-knit family type of environment, each of the locations was founded by individual entrepreneurs.
Very fair across the board, treat employees very well. Good policies for working at home, do not require people to be at the office.
Very big on education, conferences and certifications, continuing education which is all covered by the company.
Opportunity to wear many hats, don’t get pigeon-holed, can move across the organization.
Trying to grow the offices to the $4-5million range. Top 25 ERP companies now. Just over $20million now across 7-8 offices.
Lkg to double in size and revenue.
Looking for somebody interested in joining a tight-knit group and wants to stay. Will be rewarded over time.
Focus on Distribution Industry. They are the only company in the world that has received an OEM license from Microsoft. Negotiated with Microsoft to let them license and OEM a package on NAV specific for Distributors. Has 5-6 of the most popular add-ons and then another 250+ improvements.
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities and requirements that will enable their business strategy and continued efficiency.
- Working with Customer to draft functional design specifications, process flow charts, test scripts and acceptance criteria.
- Subject Matter Expert on the Dynamics NAV application and the related 3rd part products.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager, other Functional Consultants and Developers to articulate and architect a successful project plan.
- Primary support and point of contact for customer in implementation process, including support of user body and post implementation training.
- Design and development of reports based on customer requirements.
- Mentor junior Dynamics NAV Consultants.
As a team member, you’ll receive an outstanding compensation and benefits package including: above-market salary, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, major medical, dental and life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and more. We are a work hard play hard organization of high achievers that seldom ever lose personnel as we are simply a great place to work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org