East Coast Enterprise ERP Sales Executive
NetSuite Reseller for over 13 years since 2005. Really focuses on Professional Services side. Typically do full scale implementations for NetSuite and some custom development and some integrations with other platforms.
Based in Montreal, with an office in Manchester, NH. 75 employees
Sales executive are virtual.
Client base is mostly in US, 70%, 30% in Canada. North America is main territory, has just found the response rate in US has been more positive to cloud solutions.
No specific vertical - health and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, nonprofit are all areas they have enjoyed success.
5 Star Partner since 2012. Have become Partners with Oracle since acquisition so adding some Oracle Cloud solutions to portfolio to compliment NetSuite
Need strong professional services sales experience vs. licenses and comfortable with longer sales cycles. Sales cycle is 4-6 months on average.
Doesn't have to be NetSuite, can be any ERP. Strong understanding of ERP sales methodology.
Territory is based on the region of the country they reside, not a vertical focus. They have 1 dedicated Enterprise ERP Sales Executive that handles West Coast, 1 that handles the Central portion of the US and this role would handle the East Coast.
Account Mngr - step in once the client has wkd with after 6 months.
Stable growth, hit goals every year. Opportunity for larger projects with Oracle ERP in addition to NetSuite products, keeping it cloud focused. Not interested in on premise at all. Hyperion PBS too.
NetSuite can be integrated to Hyperion PBCS - could be sold together.
Sales goal/quota: $1.3 million in 1st full year. SW and Services though high majority is on Services.
Marketing team of 5 people + business solutions specialist that are focused on Pre-Sales Standpoint which are former NetSuite Consultants.
They do enjoy a good amount of leads coming from NetSuite directly, as well as, some of the other partners in the NetSuite channel
Location: Anywhere on East Coast
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the VP of Business Development
Compensation: Ideal target between $80-100k base, OTE of $200k at plan. Accelerators and uncapped commission structure. Some exceptions on base salary for very experienced professional services sales executives.
Open to cross-training with the NetSuite product if coming from a competitive ERP sales background.
Sales Executive will take a consultative approach by offering clients a tailored NetSuite package to help them grow and achieve their strategic goals. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills. The key to success in this role is to ask the right questions to understand the client’s business operations, as well as to identify their current and future pain points.
Seeking an experienced, top performing software sales professional to prospect, manage and drive opportunities to successful close. Using your experience selling ERP solutions to mid-market and growing businesses, you will own and manage the entire sales cycle, landing new business opportunities.
Supported by pre-sales and technical resources, you will work alongside leadership team to meet customer needs, achieve revenue objectives and drive business growth.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a strong ERP software sales background who wants to work in a smaller company environment in which you can impact the top and bottom line results of a company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and execute new account acquisition strategies for our software and services to meet or exceed defined sales targets
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new software sales and associated implementation services opportunities
- Build and maintain strong customer and Partner relationships, identify key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Scope, define and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Fully utilize internal CRM to effectively plan, track, monitor, and report sales and forecast activities
- Collaborate with extended teams to ensure proposed solutions match client needs with their solutions and expertise
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position, we require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Subject matter expertise in ERP Systems
- Knowledge of business processes and key accounting principles and terms
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and extended sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to large and small groups including C-level audiences
- Thorough understanding of mid-market software applications, including Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, Ecommerce, ERP and/or CRM
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, SAP, Oracle e - Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics Products, Epicor, or Salesforce.com
Some of the Perks
- Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology
- Work HARD, Play HARD company culture
- Flexible schedule
- Your well-being first: benefits program (medical & dental insurance), and health flex plan (gym memberships, equipment’s, therapeutic massages, etc)
- Continuous development: training programs, certifications, etc.