Senior Identity & Access Architect
Company Overview: Identity Management Advisory and Implementation Services firm. Their leadership team was instrumental in bringing to market the verify first commercial single sign on product in the late 1990’s. Since that time, they have contributed to the evolution of the Identity Management space by designing, selling and implementing Identity Management solutions. They have consistently and successfully delivered results for top Fortune 500 companies as well as regional organizations.
Identity Management / Information Security Advisory
Identity Management / Information Security Implementation
Identity Management / Information Security Managed Services
Privately held. Growing revenue and employees. Significant hiring over the last 6 months. $10 million mark for this year and 100% customer satisfaction.
Around 20 permanent employees currently and in business for the last 3 years.
Opportunity for growth. Very good team. Helping a company grow from the ground up.
Founder was a key executive at Aveksa prior to the RSA acquisition and was instrumental in accelerating Aveksa’s growth from $5MM in annual revenue to more than $25MM in a 3 year span. Prior to Aveksa, he held various Security related technical and business leadership roles at Cisco, Securent (acquired by Cisco), IBM and Netegrity (acquired by CA) over a 20 year career prior.
Top Certified Premier Partner for RSA/Aveksa and a strong Partner with SailPoint. Considered the “go-to” integrator for successfully delivering on the toughest and most complex Identity Management projects.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in North America
Travel: 40% or less
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering
Compensation: Base salary of $120-170k/yr + Quarterly Bonuses and Benefits
- Lead multiple concurrent projects with complex integration requirements.
- Serve as SME on designated products. Conduct functional demonstrations and propose solutions that satisfy client requirements and can be reliably implemented based on product capabilities.
- Conduct on-site project kick off and design sessions.
- Manage team assignments and workload to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Prepare client deliverables such as strategy assessments, architecture design documents, use cases, flow diagrams, and status reports.
- Work with clients post-implementation to support testing efforts, knowledge transfer, and project closeout.
- 5-7 years of enterprise security experience. Big 4 consulting, Identity Management consulting, or security software startup experience.
- Progressive hands on experience with Identity Management and/or Data Governance products. Experience with RSA – Aveksa Identity Management experience or SailPoint experience.
- Experience leading or being a senior member of a highly technical team. Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Innovative problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to present complex security solutions in simple business terms.
- Experience with databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with integrating with Web Services(SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data.
- Experience with Windows Server environments.