Dynamics AX (365) Functional Consultant
Company: 15+ year old international Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner with a particular focus within the Architectural, Engineering and Construction professionals services industries. Client base across the United States and abroad with award winning I.P. developed for Dynamics AX for HR/Payroll and Professional Services Management.
JOB SUMMARY: You will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience. This is an experienced consultant position and must have ability to deliver exceptional customer service. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of functional implementation duties from pre-sales assistance, business requirements gathering, and design/configuration to testing, training, and client support independently and with a team.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere
Travel: None, no overnight travel required
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to VP of Delivery
Compensation: Market expectations. May be open to long –term subcontract arrangements, as well as, traditional permanent models.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Project Implementation Methodology
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and map to the solution
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Complete design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O modules and key third party products
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation
- Build integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based off requirements
- Lead all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Perform end user training for clients in a one on one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Provide application support for clients
- Assist with escalation support for help desk
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines
- Assist marketing with tasks such as seminars and case studies
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Support Technical Consulting Manager with various duties
- Obtain and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O certifications
-Minimum of 2-3 years' Dynamics AX experience
- AX 2009 / AX 2012 (D 365 desirable)
--Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping
-In-depth knowledge of AX functionalities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience working with HR or ERP software is a plus.