Manager, ERP Systems – NetSuite
The leader in self-service data analytics. they provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love their Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on them daily.
Headquarters is in Irvine, California, the development center is in Broomfield, Colorado, and they have regional offices in Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, the United Kingdom and Australia. Over 500 employees plus 150 partners around the world remain true to the vision and passion of our three founders, who all continue to hold prominent and active roles in the company. Together, they serve data analysts and other line-of-business users with the leading platform for self-service data analytics.
We are looking for a Manager, ERP Systems to join our Business Systems team. This role will be responsible for all things NetSuite. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in the NetSuite ERP system and a passion for leveraging NetSuite capabilities to solve business challenges. This role will work closely with representatives from each department within the organization to develop/maintain processes and manage the NetSuite system.
Location: Irvine, CA. Relocation assistance available
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Director of Information Systems
Travel: Negligible, less than 10%
Compensation: Up to $150k base salary + bonus, stock options and excellent benefits.
Opportunity: Product is phenomenal and a very people centric company. Opportunity to pitch ideas and make a real impact. You do not get pigeonholed into a certain task or role. Lots of opportunity for continued growth and development.
- Manage NetSuite ERP system as applied to their business (key functionalities including OneWorld subsidiary structures, item records and inventory management, and customer master. Modules including GL, A/P, A/R, order and billing management, revenue recognition management, fixed asset management, project management, contract renewals, advanced procurement, banking/electronic payments)
- Establish working relationship with and manage vendor relationship with NetSuite and NetSuite professional services providers
- Manage and mentor NetSuite Administrator
- Responsible for security and access control to NetSuite
- Development and maintenance an effective roadmap that encompasses all aspects for the NetSuite system and execution across business.
- Implement and lead an effective change management process that pro-actively identifies changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the NetSuite system
- Ensure data integrity, stability and availability of ERP system
- Ensure compliance at all times by defining & ensuring adherence to established processes and maintaining updated documentation at all times.
- Lead development & support activities including deploying new functionality and integration with other enterprise business systems
- Oversee system testing in support of NetSuite upgrades
- Monitor and report on NetSuite system support tickets and issues
- Engage with appropriate business stakeholders to effectively plan (cost, resource & time), execute and communicate the project progress
- Provide end-to-end project leadership and/or participate as a technical team member for projects.
- Analyze and define NetSuite functions to apply to business process and user needs
- Assist with feasibility studies for new initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides (e.g. system maintenance policies and procedures, and security policy and procedures)
- Maintain documentation of NetSuite system relationships and dependencies with other enterprise business applications.
- Maintain NetSuite skills by attending user training, user conferences and online forums
- Development of reports in the NetSuite
- Direct experience with NetSuite system as applied to a worldwide software company (key functionalities including OneWorld subsidiary structures, item records and inventory management, and customer master. Modules including GL, A/P, A/R, order and billing management, revenue recognition management, fixed asset management, project management, contract renewals, advanced procurement, banking/electronic payments)
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive ERP experience in directly related responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports
- Direct experience managing NetSuite vendor relationship and NetSuite professional services vendor relationship.
- Demonstrated understanding of segregation of duties and how to apply in NetSuite system
- Deep understanding of core NetSuite features and standard processes, operational reporting and analytics, workflow automation, customization and integration capabilities
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in dynamic/fluid situations
- Experience with decision support, financial reporting and dashboards
- Experience integrating NetSuite with other enterprise business systems (i.e. SalesForce.com, Flexera, Concur, etc)
- Experience with SuiteScript, workflows, and NetSuite administrator certification
- Structured thinker and effective communicator, comfortable interacting with constituents
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com