Dynamics 365-CRM Functional Consultant
Job Summary: One of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services is expanding their Dynamics AX and CRM practices and looking for strong Dynamics AX professionals interested in getting in on the ground floor.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, they are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Company Overview: Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, this organization helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. For 2012, they finished with a Net cash flow of $872 million. They offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of their four key businesses.
They strongly believe that the principles of corporate responsibility and sustainability go beyond legal compliance and philanthropy, and embed these in their business processes and ways of working. These ethics led them to winning awards from ethisphere.com as one of 2014’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. Earlier this summer, this leading organization announced the receipt of two prestigious awards at EMC® World in Las Vegas: the new EMC Global Federation award and the IIG (Information Intelligence Group) EMEA Partner of the Year award. Additionally, it is rated as 'Strong Positive' in Gartner Marketscope for Western European Business Intelligence & Information Management Services.
They believe their success is delivered and sustained through their people and their expertise. That’s why they support their employees in the development of their competencies and capabilities from the day they are hired and throughout their career, thereby ensuring that we achieve the full potential for their clients in a market characterized by rapid technological innovation and disruption.
Group Learning & Development (Group L&D) partners with University to support business acceleration (by prioritizing the right content to the right people at the right time), respond to client needs by ensuring our people have the right capabilities, support the ongoing employability and growth of our people.
Your career matters to you, and it’s important to them, too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, they encourage you to take advantage of our personal development, training and career management programs. They enable you to grow with us over the long term.
Global Competency Frameworks help to identify and measure an individual’s attributes and skills against the competencies required to perform at a particular grade for each role. The models provide their people with guidance on what roles exist within their organization and what is expected and required in order to perform in a job or to move up or across different jobs in the organization. Competencies are independent of organizational structures, to allow mobility of our people.
The Group’s on-line learning management system is open to all employees for informal, just-in-time learning and for structured learning events. The program contains all the Group programs and, for many regions, local curricula. They know the importance of delivering a modern Digital Age Learning experience for all employees and are therefore continuously investing in content and user experience enhancements
Opportunity: With over 45 years of experience, this role offers the opportunity to be part of a company that is working very closely with Microsoft to build a $100million Dynamics business over the next couple of years.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 50% on average
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Dynamics CRM-365 Solutions Director
Compensation: $75-100/yr base salary + bonus
Opportunity: Legitimate opportunity to work with some of the strongest CRM professionals in the channel on true enterprise-class Dynamics CRM deployments. Great chance to gain incredible experience with both the application itself, as well as, world class consulting.
Microsoft Dynamics practice works very closely with their collaboration practice which is focused on Cloud-Azure, SharePoint and Lotus Notes to Office365 conversion projects.
CRM Consultant is effective in determining practical solutions for both business and technical processes. The individual has a proven track record of delivering high quality projects that result in high customer satisfaction. The individual works closely with resources at all levels. A successful consultant in this position is able to demonstrate strong relationships with internal clients in gathering business requirements, assessing business needs, and providing creative and effective solutions that conform to emerging technology standards. The consultant is detail oriented, able to multi-task, extremely organized, and is able to prioritize multiple demands in a very fast paced environment.
- Lead and manage small to medium projects independently
- Participate in planning and design sessions with customers
- Work with Business groups to gather and document business needs and processes
- Advises customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface and architecture
- Develops and manages project plans that encompass the complete project life cycle (i.e. project requirements, development, quality assurance, deployment etc.)
- Creates the functional and technical specifications documentation for the project
- Writes specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Configure and customize the CRM system based on design specifications
- Develop test plans and scripts
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Determine detailed approach and timeline of projects
- Works with the cross-functional areas to secure resources and ensure resources are used effectively
- Defines roles and expectations of team members
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that a project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Resolves issues affecting project scope, quality, effort, risk, and timeline
- Guides the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Participates in weekly status meetings (may be more) and sends status updates to the Project Manager
- Assists in conducting design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Trains super users
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Maintains Microsoft Certifications relevance on related platforms and products
- Knowledge of current business processes, issues, and technology related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Previous work experience with large/enterprise companies and comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization
- Able to manage small and medium size projects with advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and/or other CRM applications with willingness to learn MS CRM
- 1-3 years of experience with Agile development
- Resource management skills
- Understands industry standard project management methodologies
- Ability to 'wrangle' and get/meet deadlines