Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sr. Solutions Sales Executive
Company Overview: 15 year Development and Professional Services consulting organization with market leading I.P in the Higher Education, Healthcare, Professional Services and Manufacturing industries.
Microsoft Gold Partner and TAP(Technology Adoption Program) participating member for almost 10 years. Over 300 dedicated Product Developers and Functional Consultants across the US and abroad. Clients are spread across the United States and span multiple industry segments including Higher Education, Healthcare, Professional Services, Chemical Manufacturing and Oil &Gas.
Somebody understands both CRM and ERP. Track record of success with both, can speak business, do they know what a challenger sale is.
They are attempting to lead in selling Dynamics 365.
They are very, very deep on the technical side and get hired by Microsoft to build products that gets incorporated into MS products.
They can understand the business process, understand why you want to have 1 implementation for both at the same time.
This is a digital transformation, taking all of the systems to the cloud and how it is all connected with back end data.
Predisposition to learning IOT for the Manufacturing vertical and the transformation of medical records on the Healthcare side. Can think through what is going on from the business side.
Revenue expectation; selling mainly services 80% services, 20% software. Average deal size is $850k -$1million. Quota expectation is $3million in total revenue.
Need to be able to challenge the customer prospects on their business model.
Not just a partner to Microsoft - Microsoft is their biggest customer, co-develop things with Microsoft.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: 50% on average
Compensation: Depending on experience, ranging from $100-135k/yr base salary + Uncapped Commissions and benefits.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the VP of Corporate Development
Unique Opportunity: This organization’s roots are in product development and they have a number of market leading add-on solutions for both Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM. They are considered the “go-to” Partner of Microsoft in the Healthcare, Higher Education, Professional Services and Manufacturing industries in part due to this I.P. They have robust internal programs in place to allow individuals to become subject matter experts on 1 or more of these industries and to work with the next generation of technologies as they continue developing new products.
An opportunity for a driven and motivated Business Development Executive for a fast growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Partner. You will be provided the tools needed to assist you when making sales and will have the full backing of the marketing and inside sales teams for leads. This opportunity is due to the expansion in our steadily progressing company as we grow our Dynamics practice throughout the U.S.
Key Functions for the Role
- Must have experience closing deals and working within the SME sector selling software solutions - Dynamics 365 is preferable, but other Software Solution sales will also be considered.
- Build and maintain a sufficient and accurate pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure that sales goals are met.
- Must be able to lead and execute the sales process in partnership with various contacts and roles with Microsoft, our strategic business partner.
- Prospect and penetrate a list of named accounts as assigned via professional prospecting and networking direct with target accounts and also via the Microsoft account teams assigned to those accounts.
- Utilize the CRM system following established processes to manage and track all leads, activities, prospects, opportunities, etc.
- Develop and maintain on-going relationship with existing customers to ensure that we retain them and continue to be the partner of choice.
- Actively participate in any sales/skills development or training opportunities or programs offered.
- Attain/Maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX/CRM) Sales certification(s) as required.Performance Measurements
- Meet or exceed sales goals as established in the annual sales plan.
- Maintain a sufficient and accurate pipeline as established in annual sales plan.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the appropriate Microsoft team members.
- Conduct all business activities in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Update and/or submit all required reports and information within the designated timeframe(s).
- Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the market sector and the competitive landscape in the Industry verticals like Discrete Manufacturing, Consumer, Professional Services, Retail, and Distribution.
- Sales hunter personality is a must.
- Good, recorded experience of selling Dynamics 365 (AX/ CRM) and/or ERP Software solution.
- Working understanding of Dynamics 365 (AX/CRM) systems highly advantageous.
- Ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, in a professional and polished manner.