Microsoft Dynamics AX-365 Functional Administrator & Subject Matter Expert
Company: Established 50 year old food import leader based in Tampa, FL is looking for a dedicated ERP Systems Manager to serve as the key administrator and subject matter expert for their Dynamics AX/365 system.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be expected to deliver business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to a diverse user base.
You will also serve as they key point of contact with Microsoft and the Dynamics Implementation and Support Partner. Current system is Dynamics 2012 R3. May look to move to Dynamics 365 in near future.
Additionally, you will be the person acting as a forward thinking visionary in terms of future system enhancement and upgrade opportunities to derive even more business value. Keeping abreast of technology trends, Microsoft product development efforts and 3rd party ad on developments that may prove valuable additions .
Location: Tampa, FL. May provide relocation assistance
Travel: None, no travel required at all
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the CIO
Compensation: $100-125k/yr base salary + bonus and benefits.
Always user focused, we want you to use your knowledge and experience to help maximize the organization's investment in AX. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain Dynamics AX environment for our users within general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, procurement and sourcing, cash and bank management, project management and accounting, fixed assets, production control, sales and marketing, warehouse management, product information management and inventory modules
- Develop reports using Management Reporter
- Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Write development specifications and interface with users to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Develop expertise around and support ancillary/3rd Party Applications that interface with AX
- Manage and develop user relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Demonstrate outstanding people management skills, including ability to lead a team
- Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or Information Systems
- 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to support cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience with or understanding of the procure to pay process in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of discrete manufacturing processes in a foundry, fabrication or assembly operation
- Functional software training or education with any ERP system