Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Practice Lead
Providing consistent quality and service to the nonprofit community for over 20 years. They have a singular focus on Non-Profit Industry. Non-Profit sector is comprised of customers eager to leverage CRM systems for better association management challenges as they are the lifeblood for those organizations. Typical customer size is $10-75million in revenues.
They offer ERP/CRM Solutions with Dynamics GP, SL and MS-CRM within the Microsoft family. The Dynamics GP & SL practices are mature and run between $3.5 and $4.5 million in revenues. This is roughly 20% of the overall revenue for the organization as a whole.
Dynamics MS-CRM is the most recent addition and has a run rate of approximately $750k/yr. Looking to aggressively build this out to be more in line with the Dynamics GP practice, if not larger.
Looking for somebody with a good background in MS-CRM consulting to have a stake in operations and help propel the growth for the CRM practice. Would primarily be focused on CRM with roughly 75% MS-CRM focused, and the balance of time doing some integration work to GP and SL.
Ideally seeking a Player/Coach profile that can assist in implementations, but would instrumental in providing strategy and direction in shaping the CRM practice and building it out.
Location: Washington, DC or Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX. Relocation assistance provided.
Compensation: $150k total compensation + benefits
Travel: 25% or Less
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to a Partner in Firm
Summary: This CRM Practice Lead must be a responsible, trustworthy, and hands-on person with strong communication skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
The position involves the management and growth of a CRM team and customer base. Candidates must have consulting experience with in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and the ability to participate in all aspects of the implementation: requirements gathering, build, deploy, quality assurance, and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates actively in the pre-sales role to help department meet the revenue/profit goals
- Client Facing Role: gather requirements, prepare estimates, project management, staff assignments
- Employee Facing role: Manage staff time and assignments, supervise CRM staff and developers, craft statements of work, change requests, and execute billing of projects
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Responsible for solution design and execution
- Responsible for conducting/managing acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Responsible for managing and developing 2 industry specific add-on solutions for CRM
- Web portal knowledge, workflow, and transaction support
- Candidates must possess at least 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and preferably possess 4 years or more consulting experience working with a database or business intelligence solution
- Professional, self-motivated, with a proven ability to work well in office and virtual environments
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in computer science or information systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications highly desired
- Successful Project management experience/certifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org