15+ year old public accounting firm with offices spread across the United States that established a separately managed Microsoft ERP/CRM practice at around the time of inception. Company as a whole is a $650million+ consultancy which provides the infrastructure and capital to ensure the the Enterprise Technology group can focus on their customers.
They have been delivering Microsoft Dynamics solutions successfully since 1998 and have over 125 referenceable customers to date. These are actual reference accounts with company names, contacts and contact details available. They have a very strong culture of client satisfaction.
Clients are spread throughout the United States with a heavy industry focus in manufacturing and distribution. Specific expertise in transportation & logistics, as well as, complex financial institutions.
The Dynamics Practice is roughly 75 full time employees today. They have been averaging $12-15million in yearly revenues, but have been experiencing 35% growth rate on average.
The I.T. Services team as a whole is just over 100 employees which are comprised of Dynamics GP, Sage and Infrastructure consulting professionals.
They have developed I.P. and continue to differentiate themselves in the marketplace with continued product development efforts.
Feels that they pay at or above market rate with strong starting salaries and a very thought out career track to improve upon this that is very transparent for all parties involved. Individuals progression in the firm is something you can directly impact, can go from associate all the way up to partner.
Opportunity is to move into a Partner level with full equity stake. They also provide a Manager /Director track.
Opportunity to cross-train into Microsoft Dynamics 365 to include Business Central (NAV), Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and Dynamics 365 F&O (AX).
Support organization will be transitioning away from strictly focusing on Dynamics GP and will begin incorporating the other Dynamics customer base into their support offerings including Business Central and Dynamics 365 over the next few years.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the United States
Travel: Very little, up to 10%
Compensation: Depending on experience, ranging from $80-125k/yr. Aggressive review schedules that equate to rapid advances in base compensation and bonus programs.
EXAMPLE: Current consultant that started at $100k base salary and no bonus 3yrs ago is now earning a base salary of $160k + $30k bonus.
NOTE: Salary range listed is for the Support Specialist role, they offer higher salary opportunities for the Support Leadership role.
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Managing Supervisor and Sr. Manager.
Unique Opportunity: The company is in a very unique position where they are poised to grow aggressively and looking for key individuals that want to have a direct impact in that growth strategy and success. This is a realistic opportunity to grow professionally in leadership responsibilities, earnings potentials and ultimately grow into a Partner and Equity stakeholder.
Leadership role only:
- Manage a small team of Dynamics GP support personnel to ensure prompt attention to all customer requests and challenges.
- Mentor small team of Dynamics GP support staff for continued professional growth and training.
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects. Leadership & Individual contributor roles:
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Helps drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution oriented topics.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
- Responsibilities Overview
- Create and manage support cases from client requests for service.
- Efficiently diagnose issues reported by clients.
- Provide timely and appropriate issue resolution.
- Meet defined service level agreements.
- Escalate cases with the support center manager according to defined SLA’s.
- Document case communication and resolution.
- Oversee secondary resources assigned to the support center
- Facilitate case resolution between third party software vendors and BKD clients as needed.
- Continuously develop working knowledge of Dynamics GP and associated products.
A minimum of three years’ working experience with the following products and tools:
- Dynamics GP installation and functional use including Financial modules, Payroll, and Management Reporter (Dynamics GP certifications preferred)
- Integration tools for Dynamics GP, including Integration Manager and eConnect.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, and Transact-SQL
- Microsoft Office
- Enterprise support management software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The ability to effectively use knowledge bases and search engines
- Prior experience in a customer service role is required
- Previous experience in a consulting role is recommended
- Industry-specific experience in finance, healthcare, or manufacturing is desirable
- Ability to listen carefully and ask appropriate exploratory questions in troubleshooting issues
Ability to collect and organize case details quickly and accurately