Microsoft Sr. Developer
The fastest growing Microsoft Partner in the US 5 years running , growing completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions.
Ample opportunity for a solid career path and promotions based on merit.
A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
Continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
Avid supporters of the arts and culture in our communities, and offer opportunities for you to get involved including but not limited to sponsored event attendance and volunteering
Promoting a healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals that is family oriented.
Offers relocation assistance to anyone residing in the continental United States and low travel requirements in comparison to other Dynamics Partner.
Who We Are
A team of consummate professionals with the experience and know-how to tackle the most challenging business problems. They serve the oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and construction segments within the state of Texas and the South Central United States. Combining the business acumen of former practicing certified public accountants and industry specialists with the technology expertise of software developers and process improvement specialists, they drive real business results utilizing technology.
Microsoft Senior Developer – This is a full time position for a senior programmer using
Microsoft .NET technologies. Along with .NET the position requires experience
using ASP.NET MVC and C#. This position will be responsible for both internal
and external projects. An ideal candidate will have shown proven development
skills and an ability to provide expertise across the .NET application stack for a
variety of applications. Knowledge and experience in website interface design
and construction is a must.
Location: Houston, TX.
Travel: None, no overnight travel required.
Compensation: $75-100k/yr base, bonus range from $10-25k/yr and excellent benefits
Unique differentiators of organization:
- They are very focused on cross training across the various products. Don’t every feel like you are working in a stagnant product – always opportunity to stay current with the latest technologies.
- The growth at the organization is amazing. Have grown from 45 employees to nearly 100 in last couple of years with aspirations to be near 250 in next 3 years.
- Average overnight travel expectation at 20%. 30% is extreme for Functional Consultants, even less for Developers. Very easy to keep employees happy with a more balanced work/life balance.
- They boast a client retention rate in excess of 95%. This is enabled in part because they have a completely separate support organization staffed with employees that prefer working with existing customers vs. handling new implementations.
- Realistic promotion opportunity within the organization. Very defined levels (Associate, Sr. Associate, Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Vice President/Equity stakeholder) that allows individuals to advance every couple of years.
- Continued education & certification programs in place and encouraged throughout organization
- Develop and support all forms of .NET applications
- Experience building responsive web pages using CSS frameworks (LESS/SASS/Bootstrap,etc.)
- Observe quality assurance procedures for .NET development
- Create specification documents that support internal business requirements and external customers
- Gather and analyze the requirements from clients
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from concept and design, requirements, build, testing review, remediation, packaging and deployment
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
- Could work on 2-3 project assignments at a time
- Working with Cloud and Mobile applications very desirable
- Embrace, support, communicate and further exhibit corporate Vision and Values.
- Think and act as in congruence with corporate business objectives.
- Advise senior level management and clients; work with management and consultants to provide insight and advice to clients on strategic direction.
- Take a lead role in developing standards and best practices for high quality and increase productivity.
- Possesses broad knowledge of business process design, all product modules, and pertinent and associated technologies.
- Coach and mentor consultants in methodologies and tools; assist in their application in project situations when necessary; provide consulting management to consultants on some engagements if required.
- Provide Project Management to some engagements when necessary.
- Has proven ability to design and implement business solutions and technologies. Often uses this ability in an advisory role.
- Participates in company projects providing input and expertise in specialty field.
- Possess thorough knowledge and expertise in the application of all phases of implementation methodology.
- Has the ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to clients and management.
- Maintain and integrate understanding of advances in technology and industry.
- Share and disseminate applicable information with client and team.
- Provide pre-sales and sales support.
- Plan, organize and complete work in a timely basis with high quality.
- Submit all timesheets, expense reports, status reports, and management reports on a timely basis.
- Has thorough knowledge of corporate administrative policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and guidance to less experienced managers and consultants.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and assessment and enhancement of consultant skills.
Personal Development Responsibilities
- Adapt negotiation skills to advisory role using them to influence client business direction as well as project team decisions.
- Maintain excellent understanding of industry trends. Constantly further personal knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and surpass the expectations of company and client.
- Continue to increase skills and product knowledge consistent with professional development requirements.
- Contribute valuable and accurate information to the corporate knowledge base.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org