Software Quality Assurance Lead
15 year Microsoft Dynamics Veteran Partner, currently at 50 employees with a forecast of adding 10-20 new employees in 2018. Original roots as a Gold Dynamics GP Partner and now aggressively expanding into Dynamics365 xRM and AX, as well as, Intacct. Subject Matter Experts in the verticals of Federal Govt, Tribal Nations and Professional Services.
Earnings are very strong and growing at 25% over the last 5 years. They are looking for entrepreneurial minded talent that are innovative and interested in building something. This is a unique environment where your input and feedback is value and sought out and also provides for a healthy work/life balance with very limited overnight travel. Their go to market methodology allows for almost of the work being handled remotely.
Here are a few of their many industry awards:
RANKED GLOBALLY AS A LEADING MSP PROVIDER
MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER RECOGNITION – 2006 – 2019
MICROSOFT US SMB CHAMPIONS CLUB
MICROSOFT TOP WEST REGION SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS CLOUD PARTNER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Location: Seattle, WA
Travel: Less than 25% overnight travel expected
Reporting: Reporting to the Technical Consulting Director
Compensation: $90-150k/yr base salary range + bonus trips and great benefits.
Opportunity: Organization is poised for significant growth over the next 2 years. Looking for individuals that would like to have a more significant impact with an organization and offer strategic value to the overall go-to-market strategy with realistic opportunity for advancement into Management.
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Lead is responsible for testing, quality assurance, and deployment validation for project implementations and internal development efforts. This person must focus on ensuring overall application functionality, confirming requirements are being met, and accuracy of documentation. This person will perform system load testing to simulate performance conditions, and evaluate and compare the results with predicted outcomes or benchmarks. The SQA Lead should be well-versed in and utilize automated testing tools to identify and document product problems or defects using bug tracking systems. Aside from product testing, the SQA Lead may also review requirements to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on system design efforts. Other duties include making suggestions to improve testing strategies, creating project and product documentation, as well as utilizing databases and reporting tools to create visualizations and presentations.
This position will govern a comprehensive end-to-end test approach strategy, including robust test plans and monitoring while controlling software quality gates, actively participating in the on-time delivery of high-quality new products, and providing analytics for our QA efforts. This is a visible role that will impact the fundamental quality of our software products and implementations. The role is responsible for establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using accepted best practices and overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met. The role will act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing regular quality health checks for resources internally and externally. The SQA Lead provides guidance to project team members in order to maintain the highest level of quality in our deliverables through continuous testing of functionality/usability and review of visual elements, proofreading, and validation during critical stages of analysis, design, development, deployment, and operations project phases.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the their Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
• Work with team members and independently to test, simulate, and provide QA reporting.
• Perform product functionality assessments during requirements gathering process and system design.
• Complete testing and verifications of the applications.
• Complete project documentation as required.
• Lead all tasks relating to internal feature and solution testing.
• Provide application testing support for clients.
• Assist with escalation support when needed.
• Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
• Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients, as required.
• Support Leadership with various duties.
• Maintains currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
• Look for ways to help our clients succeed and participate in projects at any level to help meet the project and client needs.
• Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues to help them grow their skills and improve the strength of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 7+ years of SQA experience
• Working knowledge of common SQA methodologies and best practices
• Proven expertise with SQA testing, data modeling, and software verification
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics technologies regarding overall architecture, hierarchy, and administration of the farm
• Certification in Microsoft Dynamics preferred
• Skills in Microsoft SQL server, SSRS, and Power BI a strong plus
• Valid driver’s license and insurance
• Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process