Website DynamicsFocus, LLC.
Leading Dynamics Recruiting company in North America
Business Systems Analyst-NetSuite and Accounting
COMPANY OVERVIEW-10 year old, publically traded company with annual revenues of 182 million. Fantastic work environment. Named a best workplace for flexibility by Fortune and a great place to work. Named number 2 best place workplace in technology by Forbes. Ever expanding overseas presence. 2016 winner of prestigious CRM hotlist, presented by Paul Greenberg, based on product, engagement, services, culture and overall impact.
2015 highlights include:
Topping 18k customers.
Expanding to 5 offices with over 1,100 employees
Exploring the experience of over 14k INBOUND registered event attendees
Top content released to 2 million social followers
Favorite blog posts across six language blogs
POSITION OVERVIEW-Available due to company growth. This opportunity is for a BSA to join the Accounting Enablement team and be focused on NetSuite and other components of the Accounting ecosystem, including Avalara. Vital that you are in the top quartile of NetSuite administrators and analysts.
TRAVEL-No Travel at all!
COMPENSATION-$85-125k/yr base salary + equity share opportunity. Realistic opportunity for career path into Sr. Management.
REPORTING: Director of Business Operations
- Become an expert in a certain part of our business and earn the trust of our business owners
- Analyze problems to find the best available solution
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Build customized solutions on our third party applications
- Spec, build, and monitor system integrations
- Evaluate potential new vendors
- Relentlessly focus on quality – quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Obsess over data and data models
- Work under pressure – it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
- Be an exceptional collaborator
This opportunity is for a BSA to join the Accounting Enablement team. It will be focused on NetSuite and other components of our Accounting ecosystem, including Avalara. The ideal candidate will be in the top quartile of NetSuite administrators and analysts. My client is growing rapidly, releasing new products, and opening new international offices. We want to work with somebody who has the skills, potential, and mindset to turn our Accounting systems into something that enables us to hit our goals faster and with more flexibility.
UNIQUENESS OF POSITION–
- Offers employees the opportunity to build a company they can love.
- The culture of the company is emulated by many. Offers a competitive advantage!
- Master Program
- Free Book Program
- Manager Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited vacations
- Peer bonuses
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com