Sr. NetSuite Consultant
COMPANY OVERVIEW-Join a company regarded as one of NetSuite’s most trusted implementation partners! Helping some of NetSuite’s most notable and most complex customers design, implement and support their NetSuite solutions. Over 200 successful NetSuite projects in the portfolio of accounts and the knowledge and experience from these engagements have allowed my client to develop their own project methodology.
The companies approach to organizing and executing projects is rooted in the fundamental belief that complete focus on business value, collaboration with clients and a rational approach to innovation are the surest ways to a successful outcome. This approach is oriented each stage in the delivery and is reflected with tools, activities and milestones designed to drive maximum value at each project stage.
My client, 9 years in the making, show year/year growth at the 15-20% mark. How? They are very good at what they do and that starts with the staff assembled and the autonomy provided to all. These, and other factors, have led to this growth and growth that has been accomplished the right way!
POSITION OVERVIEW-Position created due to growth! You provide the experience and the expertise but a team attitude is equally important! It is about the intangibles, the communications, customer service and work ethic that will separated you! NetSuite certification a plus, but is not required. History of full, completed implementation required. Experience in advertising, manufacturing, distribution, professional services and/or software verticals a plus.
COMPENSATION-Large base range; Junior $45,000 (without implementation experience) to Senior $120,000.
– Devise and implement first-rate solutions that make your customers business run better
– Be a remarkable team player, capable of weaving between leader and follower roles
– Organize yourself: keep on top of all the little details that make the difference
– Exercise sound decision-making skills, act quickly and decisively
– Demonstrate willingness to learn from your mistakes and the experience of others; be better today than yesterday
– Deal well with ambiguity, make order where others see confusion
– Communicate well and convince others to act
Significant experience with:
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing software, preferably ERP or CRM
– Experience and strong working knowledge across Financial, CRM, Services, or Manufacturing suite of applications
Big pluses for experience with:
– NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Sales Force or Open Air Configuration
– Finance and accounting background
UNIQUENESS OF POSITION-
The team is made up of highly qualified professionals (CPAs, MBAs, Computer Scientists), with real industry experience (10+ year average.) Each team member brings a palpable passion for the work they do, and energy, commitment and integrity that is difficult to match.
Organization offers consulting and solutions that focus on what is most important and impactful. This allows the company to deliver Enterprise grade solutions that help SMB clients compete, without the cost, time and complexity of big business consulting.
Be a part of a company that is driven and operated day-to-day by owners who are aware of how each decision impacts their relationships with clients, and the future of the business. You can be sure that promises made are promises kept, and that commitments are delivered on!