One of the fastest growing online firearms distributors and retailers in the United States is seeking a NetSuite Developer /Administrator to join their expanding business applications team.
The company was founded 7 years ago and has already grown revenues in excess of $80million annually. They still provide a small company atmosphere that is both casual in dress and approach to the office culture. Organization is very big on cultivating a fun work environment with monthly picnics and other social activities. The current headcount is around 110 employees today, but growing. They are currently in the process of building out a brand new 50,000 sq.ft facility to accommodate this growth.
They implemented NetSuite 2 years ago and have had strong success with the application to date, heavily focused in eCommerce and Retail and Accounting. This position is a replacement to a valued employee that cannot work full time in order to tend to immediate family medical issues. Their NetSuite application does integrate with a number of 3rd party add on products.
Location: Houston, TX. Potential Relocation assistance available
Travel: None, no overnight travel required at all
Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Vice President of eCommerce
Compensation: Salary range from $85-100k/yr + bonus and excellent benefits
Looking for a NetSuite Developer/Administrator for their exciting e-commerce and retail environment. The NetSuite Developer is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem and key collaborator across Finance, Operational Excellence, and Business Applications departments.
The NetSuite Developer will collaborate with constituents to scope, configure and customize NetSuite instance and tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools, SuiteScript Scheduled Scripts, Suitelets, RESTlets, and User- and Client-Event scripting.
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
- Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
The successful candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
NetSuite development and administration experience, including, but not limited to:
Java scripted solutions via SuiteScripts and multi-state workflows
NetSuite Dashboard design and implementation
NetSuite administration at least twenty (20) users and a minimum of five (5) roles with role restrictions
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, keep momentum on each and manage project due dates