NetSuite Technical Lead
A growing technology consulting firm and leading NetSuite Solution Partner who is offering an exciting opportunity for a NetSuite Technical Lead interested in expanding their knowledge and expertise. They are dedicated to helping their clients grow their business by improving operational efficiency and reducing IT costs using cloud-based technology. They provide customization, integration, support, and implementation services for industry leading cloud solutions.
6 year old NetSuite Partner and Product Development organization created from 2 of the true NetSuite industry veterans with almost 15 years of NetSuite consulting experience each.
Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider
Oracle NetSuite Commerce Partner
Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network
Oracle NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner
Revenue: has been doubling the revenue ever since the inception. Big focus on building I.P. which will fuel the Services/Solutions/SW company.
Inc. 5000 Fastest growing companies award winner in 2019.
Has built up a good team of technical expertise and currently expanding their functional capability as well.
They have industry leading I.P. around data archiving and business intelligence and analytics. Currently have 4 key products, but developing more. Also building a few SuiteApps solutions as well.
Current customers: Nation-wide. Partnership is more horizontal, but for net new marketing is targeting Retail and Wholesale & Professional Services,.
Currently targeting Footwear/Apparel, Construction. Also open to looking at other verticals depending on their industry expertise.
NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner in good standing
Employees are spread throughout US and Canada
Selling with NetSuite directly and relationships with Grant Thornton and some other accounting firms like Ernst & Young. Working with FloDocs as well.
Location: Virtual, position can be based anywhere in North America
Travel: Negligible, less than 10%
Reporting: Position will be reporting to the Managing Partner
Salary: $100-130k/yr + bonus and excellent benefits
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401(k) + 4% match)
- Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
- Paid Time Off for 22 days per year
Seeking a Technical Lead to be part of our fast-growing team. Reporting directly to the Technical Services Partner, the incumbent will provide leadership and oversight to Technical Consultants/Developers who support and implement integrations, customizations and optimizations on the NetSuite platform. The Technical Lead will support and actively participate in managing project delivery, nurturing client relationships, and developing team members to their full potential.
The successful candidate will supervise each project from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness, quality and resource efficiency. As a Technical Lead you will design, oversee, and validate software solutions delivered to clients across several industries, including Retail, Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Software and Professional Services.
- Author and revise statements of work and change requests for new customer engagements
- Ensure accurate time and cost estimates across each project
- Manage scope and ensure timeliness of delivery
- Leading Technical Consultants through issues and coaching them to overcome challenges
- Enforce best practices and develop internal processes to ensure highest quality deliverables
Customer Service (15%)
- Manage client satisfaction by frequently checking to ensure all needs are being met, answering questions, fulfilling requests, and promptly conducting follow-up tasks
- Provide detailed project status to management and the client on a weekly basis; highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against the client expectations
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and reporting needs to ensure customer satisfaction
Training & Internal (15%)
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for junior and senior developers
- Enforce coding standards company-wide
- Research and introduce new technologies and service offerings
- Assist in creating in-house standards and best practices
- Acquire NetSuite and other professional certifications
- Attend regular online courses to keep up to date with the new releases of software
- Participate in the company’s Lunch & Learn knowledge sharing sessions
- Recruit and grow the Technical Services team
Technical Sales Engineering (10%)
- Assist the sales team as a technical expert throughout the sales cycle
- Work with prospects to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how NetSuite business solutions can best address their issues
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum of three years building custom solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Strong grasp of OOP, Test-driven development, algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Prior experience managing and mentoring junior resources in a remote working environment
- Proficiency in effectively communicating and following-up with customers and employees
Attitudes and Skills
- Dependable with a strong sense of accountability and resourcefulness
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Driven and extremely results oriented
- Acute attention to detail
- Respected leader as well as a team player
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor junior resources ensuring continued personal growth and fulfillment of each member on your team
- Life-long learner