NetSuite Finance Lead
Company Overview: 15 year Dynamics AX leading solutions partner and a world renowned leader in the Supply Chain industry. Very strong Dynamics implementation partner (100% referenceable customer list to date) AND a leader in developing industry transforming products. They became a NetSuite Partner 3 years ago and are expanding their delivery team.
A good company to work for, in fact, has been named as a “Top place to work For” from 2009 to Present. They are privately held with zero debt and a very positive profit margin that ensures continued growth and new opportunities for all employees.
They provide a rewarding and flexible work environment of shared learning, mutual respect and energetic collaboration. We invest in our team members through continued education, technical training opportunities, and lots of fun after hours and team building events throughout the year.
Currently over 300 U.S based W2 employees and 650 clients globally with a 99.4% satisfaction rating. They do not outsource our work and we maintain impressively low (less than 5%) employee turn-over rates.
The company is also a 3-time honoree of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
They provide one of the strongest benefits packages in the industry including 100% company paid medical Insurance Premiums, 100% company paid vision & dental Insurance Premiums, 401k matching programs and shareholder options with the company. Strong incentive to keep current with paid training and certification programs (extra bonuses) and long term career counseling.
Opportunity: Looking for experienced Finance/Accounting professionals with strong NetSuite experience to serve as the NetSuite Finance Lead.
While the position is to be considered an individual contributor position at this time, the goal would be for this person to be able to provide direction on the finance areas of NetSuite implementations and mentor junior consultants.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere within the United States
Reporting: Enterprise Consulting Director
Travel: 25-50% overnight travel
Compensation: $100-145k/yr base salary + quarterly bonuses and outstanding benefits
- Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members
- Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work
- Perform process improvement evaluations for existing clients with regard to General Ledger, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and cost accounting
- Write procedural instructions for NetSuite usage for General Ledger, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and Cost Accounting
- Train client on use and maintenance of NetSuite
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- 5+ years of finance experience in a corporate setting with exposure to software systems
- ERP implementation experience is preferred, not required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without sponsorship
- Certification(s) in any of the following disciplines, preferred:
Netsuite Finance Fundamentals