NetSuite Functional Consultant
6 year old NetSuite Partner and Product Development organization created from 2 of the true NetSuite industry veterans with almost 25 years of NetSuite consulting experience each.
Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider
Oracle NetSuite Commerce Partner
Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network
Oracle NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner
Revenue: has been doubling the revenue ever since the inception. Big focus on building I.P. which will fuel the Services/Solutions/SW company.
Inc. 5000 Fastest growing companies award winner in 2019.
Immediate goal is on growth and Net New Business.
Has built up a good team of technical expertise and currently expanding their functional capability as well.
They have industry leading I.P. around data archiving and business intelligence and analytics. Currently have 4 key products, but developing more. Also building a few SuiteApps solutions as well.
Current customers: Nation-wide. Partnership is more horizontal, but for net new marketing is targeting Retail and Wholesale & Professional Services,.
Currently targeting Footwear/Apparel, Construction. Also open to looking at other verticals depending on their industry expertise.
NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner in good standing
Employees are spread throughout US, over 20 employees currently and growing.
Selling with NetSuite directly and relationships with Grant Thornton and some other accounting firms like Ernst & Young. Working with FloDocs as well.
Location: Virtual, can be based anywhere in the US or Canada
Travel: 25% on average
Compensation: $100-125k/yr + bonus and benefits
Opportunity: Plans to create a Solutions Architect/Leader role in 2019 with a focus on 1 of a small number of micro-verticals, this role would be in alignment to transition to that role.
Work prefer somebody with a strong Financials background. Can talk to a CFO or somebody within an accounting dept.
If possible, also has supply chain and manufacturing background.
Would like somebody with enough experience that they can step in and be billable immediately. Can be a trusted advisor today.
Have built the company around remote arrangements.
Overnight travel: Maybe once/month at high end, down to once a quarter.
Needs to be organized and pro-active. Very big on project mngt and strong process. Prioritize between internal initiatives, process improvement and external client projects.
Would like to double the size in the future. Would like to eventually pair up every sr with a jr in the future.
Jr can do the data migration, delegate some of the user training or creation of the user guides, ect.
Striving to building micro-vertical professionals, which also involves building product for those micro-verticals. Could be instrumental in building out a series of solutions for these.
Solutions Lead/Architect - could transition to this.
3 key products in the marketplace today, 2 of are already being sold. Primarily is Data Archiving Solution. File Mngt and Analytics.
Lkg for somebody that is professional and self-sufficient. Doesn't need alot of hand holding, doesn't drop the ball, can take on and deliver.
Are you a person that has good business chops and technologically savvy? Are you organized and seek to understand before being understood? Do you love working with people and keep composure even in stressful situations? Are you proactive, confident, professional and find it easy to engage with clients of different skillsets? If so, then this position may be perfect for you!
- University degree, preferably in relevant area such as Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, Business Technology Management, Information Technology, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Experience leading software development and implementation projects
- Business process experience in any of the following:
- Warehousing/Inventory management
- Software research and development
- Business processes acumen with different industry expertise in Retail, Non-Profit, Wholesale Distribution and Manufacturing
- Ability to analyze and document client’s business requirements, configurations, workflows, processes and procedures
- Ability to identify practical as well as creative solutions to business and technical problems
- Experience configuring, customizing, testing and validating solutions that satisfy client’s needs
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple deliverables in a high paced environment
- Efficient at communicating project updates to client and team members
- Excellent leadership, communication and organization skills
- Excellent English writing skills (for generating reports, preparing presentations and proposals for clients) and telephone communication skills (most client meetings done via phone/web)
- Ability to build rapport and trust with internal team and clients
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and collaborations sessions using online tools such as Webex, with clients, co-workers, business stakeholders and technical teams
Work Environment / Culture
- Young, rapidly growing company.
- Flexible working hours, as long as you're meeting client needs and deadlines.
- Access to shared office space at WeWork locations worldwide.
- Outside of Philadelphia, this is a remote position.
- Opportunities to directly contribute to company success.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus program.
- 401K with 4% match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Training, certification and career development opportunities.
- Employee and sales referral bonuses.